Chapter 14 Part 3

Chapter 14 Part 3

"I think I'm falling in love

"I think I'm falling in love..."

Previously

"Shall we go to your room?" the dark blonde asked as they ran up the stairs.

"You can sleep with them too."

"Noo... I want to see your room." Bella just smiled at that.

"Kidding ... here we are." She opened her door, which led to the roof room. She let the Olsen girl go ahead...she herself headed to the small bathroom outside the room.

"This room just describes you in person." she heard from outside.

"Thank you." She was brushing her teeth.

Lizzie looked at everything... she did the same as Bella did with her. She looked at the posters, pictures and decorations. The room looked very cozy... on her way to the bed she noticed a picture of an older boy hanging next to the bed.

A boy with dark brown hair and blue eyes... he wore a collage jacket and stood next to two other unknown boys.

She didn't know why but he looked somehow familiar for her.. like she saw him somewhere.

Present time

To have seen a person all the time, but not knowing his name was something strange. You could slowly remember how the hair was styled... the person's facial expressions, how they laughed in different situations. The clothing style... and much more.

Lizzie knew all that from him... the boy in the picture.

The boy who kept sneaking into the Olsen house to be with his sisters. The boy who even dated one of them, Ashley. The boy who is always in his collage jacket. The boy who at some point disappeared..

Why she never knew his name? She didn't question it, because if she did, there would only be more trouble with her sisters.

She kept her mouth shut and witnessed the boy's visit all the time. He was friendly... how did Lizzie know?... Well, because she often talked to him or saw him playing with the little brothers of the green-eyed girl.

The conversations came when the nameless boy had to sneak through the Olsen's window from time to time, as it was more unnoticeable.

He was a nice boy with whom Lizzie liked to talk, because she noticed how he was also interested when the dark blonde said something. Her books... School... music... Movies... it could be about anything, but never the name of the dark brown haired boy came up.