Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"It still looks the same as it did back then

"It still looks the same as it did back then."

Present time

"Yes, and that's pretty much how it all happened," I said at the end.

I was relieved... the last time I told the story was to the officers and since then I have been suppressing it somewhere.

While telling the story Cedric decided to park on the street.

I also decided to sit in the back after a while.

The whole time the two of them listened to me with attention.

"Wow." Cedric exclaimed while running his fingers through his hair.

Lizzie, sitting next to me, had to process all the words herself.

"Back then you told me what happened to your school, but you never mentioned that you were there," she said.

"I know... I know. But what I told you was true somewhere."

"I miss that little bastard, you know?" spoke the gray-eyed boy to lighten the serious mood.

"So do I... believe me." I answered him.

"What happened after that?" asked the green-eyed one, nervously.

"Police came... I was questioned, of course, but I just wasn't in the right state of mind at the time. But I knew I had to talk... so I tried to do everything I could to get the guys caught, but it never happened." I said with a sigh at the end.

"Why?" asked the older one.

"Not much proof. A 15 year old girl standing alone and a statement against 3 guys with families who had lots of money for good lawyers."

"Your parents... where were they?" the dark blonde asked again.

"Police became aware when there was an attempt to contact the parents and both were unavailable and out of town. Lawsuits followed and I was then sent here to my uncle... my mother's brother." I explained in full detail.

"Also, of course, both of them were then home at some point since they were obligated to help me pack... including Alex's stuff, of course."

Lizzie lightly squeezed the girl's hand which linked with her at some point during the story.

"Cedric... what happened to you then? Why am I only hearing about you now?" I asked now.

"Between me and your brother everything was always good Bella... as I said he was my best friend, but there was a time when we both had different opinions. And one of them was that I didn't believe your brother back then what he had told me."