Of course, she did not let her carry anything at all.

The brown-eyed girl and she were all the time on the balcony on one of the benches with blankets while they slowly watched the spring sky slowly getting darker.

They didn't talk they just enjoyed being close together again.

When everyone sat down to eat it was as if it had never been any different. Everyone chatted and told many great stories. Bella preferred to sit and listen to those around her all evening. The hand on the Olsen's thigh never left its place either. She wanted to listen to her cousin advice and give every attention she had to her love now.

She also wants to give her full attention to something in particular for the girl as soon as everyone goes home.

The Olsen noticed the brunette's closeness and full attention throughout the evening. She didn't complain, however, she found something strange about it when she looked to her side while talking and could strongly see how the girl was fixated either on her lips or on her body.

The hand on her thigh also made her personally nervous somewhere after a while, but she tried to ignore it.

Bella already disappeared upstairs after a while because she wanted to lie down. She strongly protested the help from the dark blonde.

"After we are all at the same school anyway I want to do more with you again." spoke the boy in the hug.

"Of course. I'm sure Bella won't mind either." she said as she broke away from the hug.

"Good night then Liz." said the boy making his way to the black Chevrolet.

Bella decided since she was forbidden to drive the car to borrow it to the gray-eyed boy. The boy, of course, was very happy about the gesture and hugged the girl tightly after receiving the news at the table.

When the dark blonde saw that, she hit him on the head to be more careful.

He could look at the things in the car as well and if he sees something he likes he can take it. The Brooks was okay with that.

She even told him the story of how she got out of the comma. He truely believed it was real.

However, what he ignored just like her brother was the big question at the end.

"Well.. that remains the big question." he answered her.

After the younger closed the door she made her way upstairs. With the expectation that the Brooks was already sleeping she was wrong. With a surprised face she saw the girl without her T-shirt sitting on the small window bench.

The entire upper body was wrapped in bandages. She looked out into the dark sky where only the glow of the moon gave light into the night.. it looked like she was in her thoughts. Only when the dark blonde carefully closed the door behind her the brunette became aware.

"Oh hey." Bella greeted her sweetly as she stepped off the bench, but still leaned her arms back against the window bench.

The green-eyed one looked at her silently. Something pained her to see the sight of the brunette.

As mentioned before, her body was skinnier than usual... her brown slightly curly mane was getting longer which she didn't want to complain about, but she knew over the months how the girl's hair loss was increasing after she always loved to run through the brunette's hair when she was visiting.

The paler face and clearly visible dark rims said the girl needed to eat a lot more vitamins... she was going to make sure of that.

"Lizzie, hello?" the Brooks spoke up after noticing the dark blonde girl was not present.