"What's all that?" He gestured towards my shorts and tank top. I laughed as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me into him.

"I can't walk through the hotel in just my bikini." I informed him running my fingers through the back of his hair. He sighed and slipped his hands under the hem of my tank top to touch my sides and leaned his forehead into mine.

"Of course you can." He whispered smirking at me. I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him before grabbing my bag and placing a pair of aviators on the top of my head. "Let's go!" I chirped grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room. He'd changed into a pair of swim trunks and a light white loose fitting cotton button up while I was in the shower.

We walked up and down the beach talking about anything and everything we could think of. I kept thinking we would run out of things to talk about, but it never happened. I told him how before we left I got the results back for the SAT's that I made up, a solid twenty two hundred. It could have been improved upon, but I was happy with the score I got. It was still a decent enough score that Princeton would still consider me if I could come up with the money to pay for it oh and get in.

Chuck pointed out dolphins in the distance while we continued to wonder around the beach. The sun shone bright above us soaking the back of my neck with sweat but also giving me a nice summer tan. I lied in the sand so Chuck could make an outline of my body with all the seashells I had dug up like a four year old. He held out his hand and pulled me to my feet beside him in one swift movement not disturbing any of the carefully places seashells in the sand.

"I think it's time for a swim." Chuck said eagerly waiting for me to remove my tank top and shorts. I pulled the tank top over my head slowly and shimmied out of my shorts and slowly backed away from him feeling the water from the ocean surround my feet. "Aren't you coming?" I asked when he didn't move to follow me.

"I prefer to watch pretty girls frolic in the water." He explained smirking.

"Why don't you put those life guard skills of yours to good use? Come rescue me!" I teased splashing him with water as he lowered his sunglasses to the bridge of his nose to watch me more intently. The waves of cool water splashed against the back of my legs causing me to squeal from the shock of it. I cupped my hands in the water and slung it at Chuck laughing. He removed his sunglasses and balled his shirt up before tossing it into the sand.

"You're dead, princess." He announced inching towards me in the water. I laughed as we fought and carried on in the water acting so carefree and lovable with one another.

Chuck wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up out of the water and spun me around while I laughed. We were on a more secluded spot on the beach surrounded by large rocks with alcoves. I stood in front of Chuck mid waist in the water twisting my arms around his neck feeling his fingernails grazing up and down my sides. Chuck caressed my cheek before tilting my chin up so he could kiss me. His lips were soft like tiny pillows. My heartbeat could be heard echoing in my ears as he sucked gently on my bottom lip and placed his free hand on the palm of my back pulling me tighter against his hard bare chest.

He planted a stern kiss on the bottom of my jawline and worked his way up to my earlobe. I kissed the side of his neck repeatedly digging my nails into his shoulders. It felt like we were the only two remaining people on the planet when we were this lost in each other. Chuck resumed kissing me tugging on my bottom lips urgently wanting me to open my mouth. As I did his tongue created smooth circles around in my mouth causing me to stand on my tiptoes to reach him better. The wind blew as Chuck reached down and lifted me out of the water letting me wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me just to the edge of the water before laying me gently on my back in the wet sand and sitting down beside me to continue kissing me. He held himself up on one elbow while our tongues played tag chasing each other around. The waves of water would hit us every so often cooling down the heat coursing through us.

I'm so caught up in him. It's like we are untouchable when were together, we burn brighter than the sun together. He's my own little taste of heaven. He touches me and looks at me like I'm a freshly painted masterpiece. We lied there on the beach and made out in the sand for hours as the waves washed away all our worries and fears. The only thing we were left with was our hopes and dreams and each other.

After we had lunch we went into the city and shopped for a bit. Chuck spoiled me and bought me anything that I looked at or touched in the stores despite my pleas not too. "This is how I show you I care about you. Let me treat you like the princess you are." He whispered to me in one of the seaside shops.

It was late in the evening when we returned back to our room to get ready for dinner with Chucks father. We were both sitting on the beach killing time before we had to actually get ready looking up at the stars as they danced there way out into the night sky above us. I lied back on Chuck's chest as we stargazed. I felt Chucks strong arm wrap around me as I snuggled into his chest more.

"When I was little I had this pet bunny named Bunny..." I started to tell him without thinking letting my mind wonder for a moment in time.

"Whoa, wait you had a bunny named Bunny?" He questioned me looking at me baffled. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I had a bunny name Bunny, okay?" I laughed. "Anyway when Bunny died, my mom told me this story or whatever you want to call it. She said when he died Bunny got sent to the stars. So whenever I missed him all I had to do was look at the stars at night and he'd be shining down on me." I explained to Chuck. I felt stupid for even talking about this, but if he was uninterested he didn't let it show. He placed his hand on my back and smiled looking up at the sky. "That's really sweet."

"So, after my parent's died I always assumed my parents where shining down too. Do you think they watch us, my parents I mean? Do you think the follow the living around or do they just disappear after they're gone?" I asked looking at him.

"I think they'll always be with you. I'm not saying they're running around like Casper or anything." He said propping his elbows on his knees, I laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder. "But, I think they'll always watch over you and you'll carry them with you in your heart." He said turning to look at me.

"At least I hope they can't see us. I doubt your father would like me very much if he saw all things I do to you...and all the things I want to do to you." He whispered seductively in my ear. I kissed him lightly on the lips laughing. "Oh he would forbid me from ever seeing you, Chuck Bass."

"Do you miss them?" He asked getting up on his feet and pulling me to my own.

"Everyday...do you miss your mom?" I asked hesitantly as we walked up the beach back towards the hotel.

"I mean I feel like I'm supposed to miss her. But, honestly I don't remember anything about her to miss. I was so little when she died. I guess I'm lucky in a way. If there's nothing to remember there's nothing to miss." He said placing his arm around my shoulder as we walked up to the hotel.

"It doesn't mean you can't miss the idea of her." I told him leaning into his as we walked. He kissed the top of my forehead causing me to look up at him...