Anne's visiting her parents in the Hamptons this week so I know he's home alone. I pounded on the door and rang the doorbell repeatedly. "Nate open the damn door!" I hissed when I saw a shadow move in the foyer. I kicked the door with my foot before he decided to open it. When he did his head hung low and he wouldn't look at me for a second.

"You're a hypocrite and a real piece of work, Nate!" I hissed balling my fists up at my sides.

"I don't know what Blair told you, but it's none of your business really." Nate finally said crossing his arms over his chest before staring at me. I scoffed and laughed at him shaking my head in frustration.

"You've out done yourself, really you have. I can't believe you would cheat on her with Vanessa of all the freaking people in New York City! She loved you and gave you a second chance you moron!" I yelled at him pacing the porch.

"I don't even know who you are anymore." I breathed looking at the boy I grew up with. The standup guy that always had my back, who always did the right thing. I know we all make decisions and choices and mistakes but this was just...terrible.

"That makes two of us!" He yelled back walking upstairs to get ready for school. I followed him inside slamming the front door shut and heading up the stairs into his room.

"I admit I was wrong for sleeping with Chuck and lying about it, okay? But you need to let it go. This isn't about that anyway, this is about you losing your damn mind. I thought we could salvage this friendship at some point in time, but not anymore. Whatever friendship we had left dissipated to nothing when you screwed Blair over for the last time." I spat at him while he tied his tie around his neck. Nate fumbled with the two pieces of the tie knowing he was wrong.

"It's different with Vanessa... She doesn't care about all the parties and gossip. Blair and I want different things." Nate growled back at me.

"That's all great and fine, but why didn't you have the balls to tell Blair that instead of cheating on her? I hope you get everything you want Nate I really do..." I snapped sarcastically at him before storming out of his house. The anger coursing through me caused my hands to shake as I walked to school.

As I came out of Starbucks with my raspberry lemonade I felt myself starting to relax a bit from my confrontation with Nate earlier. I didn't even want to think about him right now at all. If I saw him in the halls at school I may just beat him with a book. I held the door open for an old lady to walk into Starbucks when I noticed a familiar short red head across the street coming out of a bakery.

"Georgina?" I whispered to myself, lifting my sunglasses off and placing them on top of my neck. According to Serena she was supposed to have left the city. I jaywalked across the street quickly trying not to get hit by a car to make sure I had really seen her. Horns blared after I was already across the street.

"Lux Woodley! Is that really you?" Georgina cooed walking towards me in her five inch heels and leather pants. I faked a smile and met her half way.

"It's me." I said dryly.

"I thought Serena told you to get lost." I asked her raising my eye brows. Georgina rolled her eyes and offered me a cupcake that I declined. She closed the box she was carrying and stared at me.

"Serena is over dramatic. We had a fight. Things are fine now. You should totally join us for a night out on the town. From what I hear the girlfriend situation is pretty sticky for you these days! I mean with you screwing Chuck and getting knocked up. Gossip Girl has an entire page dedicated to you! I'm impressed." Georgina rambled on while I fought the urge to shove a cupcake in her face and my boot up her ass.