FRIETISSIA

Headmaster Gregor walked silently to his personal chamber located at the ultimate floor of Blazen Edifice. His eyes wandering around the deserted corridors of Draxal Makuto and his mind abuzz with a billion thoughts. He had made some grave mistakes in the past few days and now was the time to make things right.

"Mamaain I don't want to be disturbed now!", he declared to the Kratar Guard.

The guard nodded his head and bowed slightly for the headmaster's wish was his command . He then returned to take his position by the door.

Headmaster entered his private room and spoke out, "Lorken", two bolts of green magic shot out of his hands and locked all the doors and windows around him.

He then went and sat down in front of the mirror located in the middle of the room.

"AMMENISIA!", he spoke softly and tapped his hand together. Initially nothing happened but soon after a couple of second, ripples started appearing on the smooth polished surface of the mirror. Gregor's image slowly turned hazy till it completely disappeared into a swirl and was replaced by the image of a tall handsome man with a solemn expression on his face.

"ALBASTOR!", said Gregor softly as he stared at the face of the leader of Draken society.

"I read the magic mail you sent me. Maurice is a fool! Interfering in matters of the university like this. I thought I taught him better!", said the Duke sadly , "But ignore him. Arresting Zoya was not a good idea from the start . I asked you to do so, so that I could get a word out of that stupid father of his: King Raheen. But alas! That snappy old turtle didn't even wiggle."

Gregor nodded his head, "I understand. What about this Markel boy, Rafael? Any news about him?", asked Gregor.

Albastor shook his head, "He is obviously not from Markel. But we don't know anything else about him we are still investigating into the matter."

Gregor sighed, "Albastor things aren't getting better ! Somebody murdered the Misfits. I am sure he already knows about the dark creatures lurking in the university . He has probably also figured out about Calistroph. If the word leaks..."

Albastor cut him off in mid-sentence, "Word will not leak. The murderer would never come out in broad daylight for its his word against ours. Trust me we don't have anything to worry for now. Meanwhile keep an eye out for Francis's child, Norah. She is the key to our problems.."

Gregor nodded his head "I will.", said he and then Albastor's image slowly disappeared from the mirror.

"So what class do we have now?", asked Norah to Zoya as they walked together towards the Blazen Edifice .

"Arrevian history!", said Zoya sighing, "Professor Hedwig is coming to teach us and he is one sad old man."

Norah nodded her head reluctantly for Erik had already told her about him and she knew he was a joyless mage who barely ever smiled .

They entered the Blazen edifice and took the central stairs up to the classroom . They were late for the class , apparently their discussions in the eatery had cost them a lot of time.

As they approached the class Norah saw all but a few students had already taken there seats.

"Hey Norah!", said a familiar voice from behind.

Norah turned around and got surprised, "Erik! What are you doing here?", asked she.

Erik smiled at her, "Its Professor Hedwig's class and being his intern I also have to attend."

Norah's expression immediately changed from surprise to delight, "so you are gonna do this class with me?" she asked .

Erik nodded his head, "Apparently yes! But I would be on the other side of the table. Since I have bit more knowledge about Arrevian history than you.",said he and winked. 

Kingdoms of Arrevia : The Beginning (Book1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara