HEALING SWANS

"You evil bastard!., shouted the leader furiously.

CRAZEN!", he said and green fire erupted from his hands.

"DEFENDO!", said Mr Rubin and immediately a blue bubble wrapped engulfed them protecting them from the fire.

"GO!", MR RUBIN grabbed her hands, "GO TO THE KINGDOM OF BROMDIGON AND FIND FRABEL IN THE CITY OF USHER, HE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU!"

"BUT DAD...!", started Norah.

"JUST GO! I WILL DISTRACT HIM!", yelled RUBIN

Norah still shocked nodded her head and ran furiously, holding onto little GOMEZ. The palace guards were busy fighting with the KRATAR soldiers.

"CRYTACIO!" "CRAZEN!" "FLAIR!" "ROPACIA" .
She could see from the periphery of her vision, the bizarre of spells being shot out in every direction. Lightning, dust and smoke flew everywhere
She heard the clash of swords and the scream of soldiers. It was a scene she never expected to witness and never hoped to experience again.
But most importantly she could hear her father's voice shouting spells. Spells she had never even heard of ever! She heard the KRATAR leader cry out counter spells and her father wincing.

Her father's painful voice made her want to go back and fight alongside her dad.
But she knew he won't allow! And she could not survive a minute in that battle.
So she ran!
She ran with all her might as fast as her legs could take her, clinging on to her baby sister

"PARALESIA!", her dad shouted and she heard the KRATAR leader screaming in pain.

"DRAKA ALFA!", said he in return and then everything went black . The ground shook so hard that Norah lost her balance. A deafening noise burst NORAH's eardrums as she was thrown of her feet many yards ahead. She hit the land banging her head on the ice. Her sister Gomez was also thrown a little distance away from her.

Ahh! , Norah cried in pain as she felt the impact of the hard surface on her head and then she passed out.
It took a little while for Norah to gain consciousness . She slowly opened her eyes. Her head hurt very hard. She touched her head and winced in pain as she felt bruises.

Suddenly realisation hit her about what had happened. She got up quickly and turned around. But all she could see infront of her was piles of smoke and dust. The explosion had been so huge that the ice had melted away!

"DAADDDD ! NOOOOOO!", she screamed her lungs out.

Uncontrollable tears tricked down her face as the realisation of what had happened hit her hard. She was bleeding and bare footed on ice , but she didn't care about that!. All she cared about in that moment was her father. How the piece of ground where her father stood just a few seconds ago had been reduced to rumble and dust.

Suddenly the thought of GOMEZ crossed her mind.
"Gomez! Gomez!", she cried and looked around frantically. She saw her lying flat on the ground, a few feet away.

She rushed to her side.

"GOMEZ! GOMEZ! wake up", she said shaking her sister.
But Gomez didn't move.

"Gomez sweetheart wake up!", she whispered again
But still nothing happened.

"No! No!", she said to herself as fear swept within her. Norah realised her sister has fallen unconscious. She touched her forehead , she was burning with fever.

Norah started panicking, and looked around desperately for anything that might help her. She had nothing with her! She knew no spells of healing!

"CRAZEN!", she said and a small fir lit up.
She took GOMEZ and placed her next to the fire with the hope that she might get some warmth.