THE ALIGNMENT OF STARS

Both Frabal and Raheen made their way inside the dark dusty shop with the help of the small glow of light coming from Frabal's lamp.

"Argh!", cried out Frabal suddenly.

"What happened?"

"Nothing your majesty!", said he. "Just hit my foot on the back of a hard surface." He bent down and nursed his injured feet after taking it out of his boots. "Curse the darkness!", Frabal mumbled. 

Raheen nodded his head slowly. It was no surprise for the room was engulfed in darkness and the small glow coming from the magical lamp wasn't of much help.  Moreover the room was a meshwork of furniture, old wooden desks, broken chairs of all sizes and tattered sofas thrown around haphazardly. Carpets of different colors and lengths covered the floor which made the place look like that of the inside of a tavern.

All of a sudden a flight of moments was seen above as something came flying towards them.

"Flair!", reacted Frabal and immediately a gust of wind thrusted out of his hands that hit the flying object.

"Arghh..!", cried the object in pain and that's when Frabal noticed it was nothing but a green parrot who now was desperately flapping its wings in the air having being hit by a thrust of wind.

"Its just a bird Frabal!", said Raheen from behind.

Frabal nodded his head, "Yes! Your majesty.!", said he. "But what's it doing here?", he asked.

Before they could ponder further on that question a shrill voice came from behind "Are you insane." and the two men immediately snapped their head in that direction.

"Over here. I am talking to you...", said the voice again and Frabal looked up and dropped his jaw in shock. He couldn't believe his ears.

"You can talk?", he exclaimed.

"Ofcourse I can talk and I didn't care for the way you treated me, it blew off my hairstyle." said the parrot in the same shrill voice touching the top of his head with its feathers. "I have a date tonight!"

Frabal mouth dropped open further, 'Your majesty!", he gasped.

"I know Frabal. I haven't seen anything like it before.", said the King his eyes fixed at the talking bird.

"Well, the thing has a name. My name is Captiosus, but you can call me Cap. I like Cap, it sounds like its short for Captain", said the parrot flapping his wings in the air.

"Anyways I was asked by my master the Viscor to fetch both of you. So come follow me!", said he and turned around.

A stunned Frabal with his mouth still open, turned towards Raheen. King Damien Raheen nodded his head slightly and Frabal sighed. He reluctantly followed the chatting aviary who led them to the back of the shop,

"Do you think I should let the feathers on the top of my head grow?", asked Cap touching his head with his wings, "I mean I like it short and cropped makes me feel like an army warrior but Caty i.e the pigeon I have a date with today, her ex boyfriend was an eagle with very long feathers, which is ironic because most of the eagles are bald. If you know what I mean..." Cap chuckled.

Frabal scrunched his face in annoyance. This was the most bizzare thing he had ever witnessed but it sure as hell would give him a headache if it kept talking like this in future.

Cap looked at Frabal with inquisitive eyes expecting an answer and a shocked Frabal gave him an incredulous look. His eye brows raised and face still flabbergasted, Frabal couldn't for the world believe he was talking about hair styles with a personified parrot who had a borderline attention deficient disorder.