KINGDOM OF BROMDIGON

Victor & Raymond stood infront of General Xarak of Kratar with fear etched on their face. Both of them were bounded in shackles and specials handcuffs that prevented them from using their magic.
These handcuffs were specifically made from the bark of the demon trees of the Red fire forests .
They sucked on one's mage pool and prohibited one from using magic.

So their was nothing they could do right now, except for praying and prayers didn't worked in the kingdom of KRATAR

"WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES!", said the general in a voice that made even the bravest warrior tremble in fear.

"V... VICTOR...",
"RAYYYYYMOND..!".

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN THE MAGMA MOUNTAINS?", asked the general and banged his shaft on the ground making both Victor & Raymond jump in the air.

General XARAK was the commander of KRATER. He was shrewd merciless and an exceptional warrior. His terror reigned all over the ARREVIA! They were stories and legends of what he did with his enemies!
It was said that those who were caught by General Xarak prayed for death more than they prayed for life.

"TELL ME!", he barked again.

Immediately Victor started speaking, "We were appointed by the Markel queen to go after a Marge girl who had ran away!"

"THEY ARE LYING GENERAL. THEY WERE WORKING WITH THE GIRL!", said a soldier.

"IS IT TRUE???", asked the general.

RAYMOND shook his head fiercely, "NO! NO! We came to capture her!"

The GENERAL looked at them with narrow eyes. Raymond gulped in fear and Victor felt something wet trickling down his pants. The silent demeanour of the general was making their hearts run like crazy.
The General spoke after some time
"YOU WILL BE HANGED TO DEATH! IN THE MORNING !"

Raymond's mouth dropped open, "WHAT?"

"A LEADER WAS KILLED IN THE FIGHT!", said the general.

"BUT.. BUT.. WE DIDN'T KILL HIM..!", said VICTOR.

"But you attacked his soldiers. If you wouldn't have attacked , he may have been alive now! THATS MY JUSTICE .NOW GO AWAY , BEFORE I DECIDE A FATE FOR YOU THAT IS WORSE THAN DEATH!"

Then the General got up and with one swift movement of his cloak, he turned and left the hall.

Victor & Raymond stood there shell shocked as they heard their death sentences being passed infront of them.
Two soldiers came and grabbed them roughly by their hairs.

"NO..! LEAVE US... PLEASE!", they pleaded.

"WALK QUIETLY OTHERWISE YOU ARE GONNA MAKE THE GENERAL ANGRY."
The soldiers pushed them forwards and the two helpless men succumbed to the oder. They solemnly followed the KRATAR soldiers to what looked like a basement.

"YOU ARE GONNA STAY HERE, TILL THE MORNING!", said a soldier and pushed them into a cell. He then locked the gate and after carefully inserting the key in his pocket, left.

"ARGHHH!!!!", Raymond kicked the bars of the cell, "IF ONLY IT WASN'T FOR THAT STUPID GIRL, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS POSITION!"

"Raymond, the queen must have sent someone for us!", said Victor weakly from behind .

Raymond turned around and looked at Victor in disbelief , "YOU FOOL! YOU DON'T REALISE THAT THE QUEEN IS A SELFISH PATHETIC WOMAN. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HERSELF . LET ALONE SHE IS NOT EVEN A TRUE QUEEN ALSO!", he yelled.

"RAYMOND!", said Victor sharply, "THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK".

"What? Am i not correct?", asked Victor, " We both know she doesn't belong to the royalty. She is just a puppet appointed by the dukes of BROMDIGON to rule over the MARGES!"