49: Bucky Barnes(Princess)

Title: Princess
Characters: Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson, Sarah Wilson
Warnings: none just fluff :)
Summary: bucky is still getting used to technology and texts the wrong number(in this story Leah and Bucky are dating)

————————————————————————

i saw this photo on instagram and thought it was cute so i wrote a story about it

————————————————————————

"Yeah so then, hold on someone just texted me it might be my boss." Sarah hums in response and I step away to look at the text.

Unknown Number

Hey princess

who is this?

Oh christ sorry, wrong number

I think to myself for a minute smiling and decide to keep typing.

wait, i'll be your princess...

I have a girlfriend

I huff in defeat and am about to turn off my phone when I get another text from the mysterious person

but maybe in another lifetime

how poetic
goodbye mystery lover

goodbye princess

I sigh happily and put the phone down, walking back over to Sarah. I continue cooking for the block party tomorrow when she slams her hands down and I look up surprised.

"Ok y/n/n, spill. Who's got you smiling like that?"

"No one," I respond quietly, blushing.

"Fine, I'll find out myself." My best friend reaches around me and turns on my phone scrolling through until she finds the messages. "Aw, cute. You have a mystery man with a girlfriend."

"It's just a fluke, Sarah, nothings gonna happen. It's not like I'll ever actually meet him."

Bucky's POV:

"Why the hell would you do that?!" I exclaim angrily, grabbing my phone away from Sam who's smirking at me slyly.

"So you can meet new people!"

"I have Leah-"

"Oh come on man, Leah sucks! She always makes excuses to not see you and never texts you back unless she needs money or something."

"Besides," I continue, ignoring how true Sam's words are. "It's not like I'll ever actually meet her."

"I don't know, you might..." Sam replies ominously, walking away. "Let's go get food and then we can start heading over to my sister's house. Remember the party is tomorrow and you still need to get a cake."

We walk down the street towards Izzy's and I run a hand through my hair as I prepare to see Leah. We walk in and I open my mouth to call for her when my eyes land on my girlfriend and another guy, holding hands across the bar. Her eyes meet mine and she pulls away surprised.

"James! I didn't know you were back I-"

"Save it," Sam snaps, pulling me away. "I'm leaving a bad review on Yelp!"

We walk away and I shake my head.

"I can't believe the nerve of her!" Sam scoffs. I stop and look at him as we get in the car and start driving. "You, you, I mean come on!" He shouts slamming his fist on the steering wheel and I sigh.

"Sam calm down. You're gonna get us into a wreck."

"How are you not more pissed off dude?" He asks quietly after a moment.

"I guess... I always knew you were right about Leah." I reply slowly. "I didn't want you to be, but I knew. I just liked the feeling."

"It'll be ok dude." He responds, focusing on the road. "We have Sarah's party tomorrow and you can always hit up mystery girl." We both chuckle a little and make our way to the dock.

The next day...

"Hey, Sarah! Sorry, we're late, what's going on?" Sam hugs his sister and they laugh together as I set the cake down and pat her kids on the shoulder. "Hey, guys!"

"Thank you for getting the cake Bucky and Sam I have a surprise for you!" She wiggles her eyebrows and we both laugh again.

"Alright, where's my surprise?"

"SAMMY!!" We hear a voice shout and suddenly Sam is lying on the ground with a woman wrapped around him.

"Y/n?!" He hugs her tightly and she squeals. "What the fu- fudge..." he trails off with a look from Sarah and the kids and I laugh louder. "This is my friend Bucky." I take her hand and pull her up beside me, smiling.

"Bucky Barnes." I introduce myself shyly. She looks up at me through her lashes, making me nervous already.

"Y/n Y/l/n, it's a pleasure." Y/n grins, but I notice her smile doesn't meet her eyes as she takes out her phone, sighing before locking it again. I furrow my brows in confusion and look towards the siblings for an explanation.

"She's upset about some guy who hasn't texted her back. He's got a girlfriend." Sarah rolls her eyes.

"Just text him that he's a douche if he's trying to play you both," Sam suggests. "Here I'll do it for you, I bet you still have the same password." He takes her phone without another word and scrolls through her messages, smirking when he clicks on one. "Hey Buck, looks like we found your princess." He holds up the screen to show the texts.

"You're the girl I texted on accident?!" I exclaim.

"Oh my god no way..." she gasps. "Well uh, nice to meet you, mystery man."

"Yeah, nice to meet you too..." I agree quietly.

"Am I a matchmaker or what?!"

"Shut up Sam."

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!!!