61: Pietro Maximoff(Mornings With You)

Title: Mornings With You
Characters: Pietro Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, Sam Wilson
Warnings: none just pure fluff
Summary: a morning with Pietro

————————————————————————

"Mmm," I sighed in content, rolling over and cuddling into my boyfriends chest as the sunlight began to peek through our curtains, alerting us that morning had arrived.

"My love," Pietro murmured, his tone amused as it usually was these mornings. "It's time to wake up. Steve will be here to get us for training soon." I pull the blanket over my head in response, wrapping my arms around him tighter.

"No." I respond bluntly, nuzzling my face into his neck. He just laughs, kissing the top of my head lightly before hugging me tightly.

"Fine but you're the one who has to explain to Steve why we're skipping out on training."

We lay like this for what feels like hours, just holding each other, until our peaceful moment of bliss is interrupted by knocking at the door.

"Pietro, y/n?" I groan at the sound of Steve's voice and wave my hand so the door can open. He sighs deeply when he sees us and pulls the blankets from over us, causing me to wrap myself around my boyfriend for warmth. "Guys this is the third time you've missed training this month."

"I told you he'd call us out eventually." Pietro taunts, sitting up and evidently pulling me up with him. I hum in response, wrapping around him like a koala as he stands, carrying me to the kitchen.

"Morning lovebirds." I can hear the smirk in Natasha's voice as Wanda and her giggle. I imagine they're drinking water, Wanda probably cooling down after a training session with Natasha.

"Let me guess. They skipped out on training. Again." Sam chuckles as Steve grumbles in response. I whine a little as Pietro sets me down and cling to his neck. He laughs at me a little and kisses my forehead.

I watch him turn away to make our breakfast and think to myself

God I love these mornings with you.

a/n:

i'm back! so sorry for not posting in literally forever but i am back hopefully for good. i have finals coming up so posts will be rare but i'll try my best to update the book more often