A/N : New Book

hi guys!

first i want to thank you for over 2k reads and over 100 votes! i am so grateful to everyone who reads my work and please remember to vote on your favorite stories because it really does help!

second i wanted to announce my new book that's going to be going up within the next couple of weeks. i'm still in the process of writing the first few chapters (it will be an ongoing book) but i have a title and description and i'm so excited to share it with you all.

——————————————————————————

The Other Stark

younger sister of Tony Stark, Margaret Ana Stark grew up to be the picture perfect lady her mother always imagined her to be. though they shared different views, Margaret and her mother were quite close and her death shook Margaret to the core. she works behind the scenes of SHIELD and the Avengers until situations in both Sokovia and Lagos call for her to be pushed into the lime light. with twists and turns - as well as some romance - Margaret finds herself intertwined into the Avengers world for better or worse, til death do they part.

——————————————————————————

some information about the main character, Margaret:

full name: Margaret Ana Stark
nickname(s):
- prefers to be known as Ana Stark
- Marg
- does not like to be referred to as Peggy
gender: female
pronouns: she/her
face claim: Adelaide Kane

full name: Margaret Ana Starknickname(s):- prefers to be known as Ana Stark- Marg- does not like to be referred to as Peggygender: female pronouns: she/herface claim: Adelaide Kane

sexuality: ace, pan-romantic
powers:
- mind reading
- telekinesis
- elemental control
time frame: summer 2015(story begins at the end of Age of Ultron)

i will post an announcement under the conversation tab on my account when the book is posted as well as an announcement chapter in this book!