7: Pietro Maximoff(Mine)

Title: Mine
Characters: Pietro Maximoff, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff
Warnings: none
Summary: reader gets pissed off when a girl doesn't take the hint that Pietro isn't single

————————————————————————

"Hey are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Sam asks, nudging my shoulder. I look up and glare at him completely disregarding his statement.

"If you nudge me like that again I'm not giving you a drink." I snap, pushing Bucky his drink. He nods in response and looks over to where Sam was pointing. He chokes on his drink slightly and Sam slaps his back a few times. "You ok Buck?" I ask, finishing mine and Sam's drinks.

"Look." He chokes out. I finally look over and narrow my eyes. Some girl is hanging on Pietro's arm. His eyes are flitting around nervously and when he finds mine, he seems to relax a little. He says something to the girl and gestures to me. In response she rolls her eyes and leans up to kiss his cheek and whisper something in his ear. With that, she pulls him toward the stairs.

"Oh I think the fuck not." I step out from behind the bar. My red dress is form fitting, accentuating my curves and I look hot as fuck. So there is no way in hell I'm gonna let this bitch think she can take my man. "Hi." I say, smiling sweetly.

"Princessa." Pietro sighs in relief and makes a move towards me, but the girl keeps a tight grip on his arm.

"I don't think we've been properly introduced, I'm..."

"I don't care." I snarl, cutting her off. "You know who we are so if you don't mind my boyfriend and I are going to go dance." I push her hands off of him and intertwine our fingers. He places his hands on my waist as our song comes on and we begin to dance.

"Thanks for saving me." He smirks. "I have a feeling I'll be saying that forever."

"Anytime and yes," I grin back "I'll probably be saving your ass for a lifetime." We sway to the music together, everyone's eyes on us as we begin to sing along to the song.

A little while later the team is sitting together in the sitting area watching the rest of the guests drink, dance or talk.

"Hey babe you want a drink?" I ask getting up. Pietro grips my shoulders and pushes me down.

"You've been making everyone drinks all night, have a seat and I'll go get some drinks for us." I nod, smiling at him as he walks to the bar, humming to himself.

"You guys are so cute together." Nat comments, nudging me. I nod, looking down as I begin to blush.

"But that girl clearly doesn't think so." I look up again when Clint says this only to find the same girl attaching herself to Pietro.

"This bitch just can't take a hint huh?"

"Same girl from before?" Bucky asks. I nod standing up. The rest of them watch me walk away chuckling. "This is gonna be good."

"Oh you're back." The girl scoffs. I raise an eyebrow.

"You clearly must be stupid if you think you can talk to me like that." I respond cooly. "This is my home hun and if you keep it up you're gonna get kicked."

"Yeah right. Like Tony Stark would let some whore like you live here. You're just jealous that I'm better than you." She says snootily holding her head in the air. "Your boyfriend will be mine hun." I shake my head.

"I'm not jealous nor threatened by your presence. You are irrelevant to me and the only reason I'm wasting my breath on you is because you clearly need a lesson in manners and general social skills. Pietro is MY boyfriend. He's mine and I am his so you can back the fuck of. Second I am hot as fuck. Clearly you are threatened by ME otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to go after everything that is mine isn't that right?" She stares at me, jaw hanging wide open. I lean over and pull Pietro to my side before lifting a finger and snapping her jaw shut. I then turn around, pulling Pietro with me back to the sitting area.

"You shut her up." Sam laughs. I nod, flashing a grin. I take the drinks out of Pietro's hands and place them on the table before pulling him towards a hallway.

"Nat, take care of her will you." She smirks at me and nods, making her way to the awe struck girl.

"I do enjoy taking out the trash." I hear her murmur as we reach the empty hallway. As soon as we're out of eyesight and earshot I pull Pietro into a kiss. His hands pull me in by my lower back, one reaching up to caress my cheek and I wrap mine in his hair. I pull away and lean my forehead against his.

"You are mine." I growl kissing him again. He chuckles against my lips and pulls away, smiling.

"Always yours."

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!!!