15: Sam Wilson(Home For the Holidays)

Title: Home For the Holidays
Characters: Sam Wilson, Sarah Wilson, AJ Wilson and Cass Wilson
Warnings: none
Summary: Sam and reader both like each other and have an interesting time over the holidays when they return home

————————————————————————

"I'll see you later Tony tell Pep I say hi." I call over my shoulder, heading back into the compound to finish packing.

"Hey y/n/n whatcha up to?" Sam asks, slinging an arm over my shoulder. I blush slightly and he follows me until we reach the door to my room. He leans against the door frame and I motion that it's ok for him to come in.

"Gotta finish packing for the holidays." I reply, trying to hide my burning cheeks. He chuckles playfully at me and sits on the bed beside my half filled suitcase.

"Where you headed?"

"A friends. Ex-girlfriend actually." I grin at his confused expression.  "We ended on good terms, just better off as friends. She settled down and had kids and I'm happy for her." He nods and starts helping me pack. "What about you?"

"I'm going home for the holidays. Spending some time with my sister and nephews." I smile and nod with him. "She wants me to meet one of her friends." I don't look up in time to see him roll his eyes and my heart drops.

"Oh. That's cool. Maybe you'll finally get a date." I try to joke through the ache in my chest as I zip up my bags and grip them.

"I don't know..." he scoffs. "When do you leave?"

"Soon actually." I respond quickly, turning to face him. "She has some 'special guest' to meet. Probably trying to set me up with someone again." He nods slower this time and hugs me.

"Guess I'll see you in a week or so yeah?"

"Mhm, have fun with your family Sam." And with that I teleport to Sarah's house.

I knock on the door in the pattern the two of us have been using for years and two boys run out to greet me.

"Aunt y/n!" They yell, coming to hug me.

"Hey boys. Wow you got so big!" AJ and Cass smile up at me and help me with my bags as they drag me inside.

"Y/n/n is that you?" Sarah walks out in a robe and hugs me tightly. "Oh I missed you so much! I can't wait for our little get together tonight." She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I giggle.

"I missed you too Sar. Boys me and your mom are gonna go get ready ok?" They nod and run off to play and I make my way towards Sarah's room where she's already set up for us to get glammed up.

"So how's work been? I know it's top secret," she rolls her eyes. "But can you at least tell me something?"

"Well it's work. A lot more paperwork lately though." She nods and hums as we put on some makeup and pick out our dresses. After a couple good songs and laughs, we make our way downstairs looking absolutely amazing. We sit down at the living room table to talk while waiting for our other guest. "So who's this guy you want me to meet?"

"Well... you remember I told you I had a brother in the military?"

"Oooh am I finally gonna meet mystery brother?" I tease. Sarah laughs and nudges my arm playfully.

"Yes you are. I think you guys will get along really well. You definitely have the same sense of humor." I giggle a little and nod.

"Can I at least know his name?"

"His name is..." I hear the door open and look up to see...

"Sam?!"

"Y/n?!"

"You guys know each other?" Sarah looks between the two of us as we look each other up and down.

"Yeah we work together." Sam mumbles, his eyes wandering my body.

"You're an Avenger?!"

"Kind of, I can explain later."

"Well I guess there goes my plan of setting you two up." She huffs.

"Maybe not..." I mutter, looking at Sam hopefully. His eyes widen in shock and he smiles brightly at me.

"Yeah I'm game." He extends his hand and bows a little. "Sam Wilson, at your service."

"Well thank you kind sir." I laugh. "Lady y/n y/l/n, how do you do?"

We all sit around the table after dinner, talking and I lean against Sam, smiling at Sarah.

"Remember when you first asked about my brother?" I snort and shake my head.

"Yeah how could I forget." I chuckle. "We had just woken up in that hotel in Vegas and I looked at you and I said 'I know you wanted to come here with your brother but I'm sure I was a much better time.'" We blush and laugh our asses off while Sam just looks confused.

"Wait why does that sound very suggestive?" Me and Sarah exchange a look before bursting into a hysterical fit of laughter. "What?!"

"I.. already.. t... told you. Me an... and Sarah use... used to date!" I gasp between laughs, holding my stomach.

"She's your ex?!" This only makes us laugh harder. "You were planning on setting me up with one of your exes?" Sarah nods mischievously and he rolls his eyes. "Well at least she's a good ex." I lean my head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of my head gently.

"Ok I know I set you two up but no couple stuff just yet, I gotta get used to this." We all laugh as AJ and Cass come running over.

"Hey kiddos I barely saw you tonight!" Sam says rubbing their heads. They smile up at him and AJ pulls himself into my lap and I wrap my arms around him, rocking him back and forth.

"Aunt y/n?" He asks sleepily.

"What's up little man?"

"Are you and Uncle Sam gonna get married so you can be our real aunt?" My eyes widen and snap to Sam, who's trying not to laugh.

"Well... I don't know. Maybe but we just started dating today."

"Do you looooooove him?" Cass asks, hugging my leg from the ground. I giggle a little and nudge him slightly.

"Well it's difficult. He makes me really happy and I wanna be with him for a long time. So yeah I guess I do." My eyes meet Sam's as I finish my sentence and he smiles at me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Well in that case, I love you too."

"Ooooooh." Cass and AJ chorus. I giggle at them and kiss Sam's shoulder.

"Alright you two leave your aunt and uncle alone." Sarah says sternly, picking up AJ from my lap. "I'm gonna go put these two to bed. You guys heading back to the compound?" I glance at Sam and he nods.

"Do you mind if we stay here?" I ask hopefully. She smiles and nods before dragging the boys to their room.

"So you... loooooove me?" Sam teases. I punch his shoulder and laugh before kissing his cheek.

"Yeah I do." Our faces are inches apart and his eyes dart to my lips. I use my magic to create mistletoe above us and he looks up, chuckling.

"Can I?" He whispers, his lips brushing mine as he speaks.

"Mhm." And with that our lips connect and it feels like the most perfect moment. My arms wrap around his neck and his find my waist. Nothing can ruin this moment...

"EW NOT IN MY LIVING ROOM!"

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!!!

Avengers One-Shots and Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें