"No Bella... I should apologize."

"But-"

"No. I've been an ass... all these last few days. I've been angry and I've taken it all out on you... and every time afterwards I've regretted acting that way towards you.

Bella listened carefully to the girl.

"Before you tell your story I want to tell you my side... which of course should not be an excuse in the slightest for my behavior."

"First of all the party... you don't know how much I was worried about you. Everywhere I searched and searched and couldn't find you. There were all sorts of scenarios running through my head and I end up finding you with Cedric."

"I still don't buy that excuse of yours to this day... I know this is going to sound very mean but I want to say everything that's going on in my head."

The brunette saw how the girl's body gestures became more and more hectic while speaking which is why she squeezed the hands she was holding with more pressure.

"My head was also still stuck on the thought that you might have had something with someone at that party after I saw the messages on your phone."

She knew exactly which messages were meant.

Bella looked away from the girl with a sigh after the sentence.

The Olsen noticed that and feared to have offended the brown-eyed girl with it.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. But.. But.. I want you to talk to me Bella... I want everything to get back to normal between us."

"I don't want to take the bus alone anymore... I want to go back to someone waking me up from my sleep at 3am just to ask me if it's okay to eat the peel of a mango or someone playing with my hair in class out of boredom."

Bella continued not to look at the girl, but there was a small smirk on her face.

The Olsen saw that.

She took a hand away from her lap and brought it to the brown eyed girl's face.

With a gentle movement, she got the Brooks to look her in the eyes again.

"So Bella tell me everything and... please don't lie to me, okay?" the dark blonde spoke softly.

Bella thought about it.

It was a difficult situation.

It took a few seconds for Bella to speak up again.

"Before I explain everything to you, let me make one thing clear.. I didn't hook up with anyone at the party."

Just the sentence made the green eyed girl let out a small sigh.

"And Cedric was even there... because he helped me. If he hadn't been there... who knows what else would have happened." the brown haired girl continued with a chuckle.

Lizzie, however, didn't smile once as she listened... she still had the worried face.

"Did I ever actually tell you about my brother?"

"Brother?"

"Alexander Brooks."

Alexander... the green-eyed girl had heard that name before.

"I told you a long time ago why I actually moved here. At the time I told you it was because my parents were always at work... well that was half of the truth. The real reason was because... I couldn't take care of myself after my brother had died."