The Thompson Sisters' New Home!

Elizabeth and Patricia Thompson had finally met their match, while they had managed to escape from Flash, who was pursuing them as Agent Venom again, they just so happened to bump into Masters of Evil members, Shocker, Absorbing Man, and Abomination!

Patty: Hey Sis, what's up with the funny looking guy? He looks stupid! Hahahaha!

Abomination: OI! I'd watch what you say you little shit!

Liz: HEY! DON'T INSULT MY SISTER LIKE THAT! OR ELSE I-

She then notices a giant steel ball that Absorbing Man was carrying.

Absorbing Man: Or else you'll what?

Liz: I-I-I-I-I-I-

Her knees begin to shake and her face begins to turn pale white as she backs up while bringing Patty along with her.

Shocker: Oh looks like our little girlies are having second thoughts! What do you know? This is going to be more fun than I thought!

He preps his gauntlets!

Sisters: Uh oh!

And then Shocker gets a punch to the jaw!

Spidey: Hey there Herman, Crusher, Blonsky, so, you guys making this a boy band or a J-Pop friendship? Because this things aren't really meant to last. Someday, you guys are going to be fighting about who gets more of the cute and-

Shocker, Absorbing Man, and Abomination: SHUT UP!!!!

They then begin to attack you, and you just yawn.

Spidey: These guys never learn.

You smash a park meter onto Absorbing Man's head, and he just growls and prepares to attack you, only for him to hit Abomination and Shocker with his weapon.

Shocker: WATCH IT CRUSHER!! HOW ARE YOU THIS CLUMSY?!

Abomination: WHY DID ZEMO EVEN GET YOU?! WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PARTNERED WITH BLACK KNIGHT INSTEAD!

Absorbing Man: YOU'RE THE ONES WHO WERE GETTING IN MY WAY!!!

The two then proceed to attack each other!!

Spidey: You two o-

They then remove your mask and begin kissing you!!

(Y/N): Put it back on please!! People will see!!

Party: Oh okay!

Liz: Sorry, but I think we finally know how we feel about you!

Patty: Yeah! You're a cute guy Spidey!

They put the mask back on, but make sure that your lips are exposed so that they can keep kissing you.

(Y/N): Hmmm ... you think that you can come and stay with me?

Thompson Sisters: YES!!!

And so ...

You bring both the cute sisters to the Manor, and they are blushing and giggling at you.

(Y/N): Since you beauties haven't eaten anything in a long time, here!

Patty: ALRIGHT FOOD!! REAL FOOD!!!

Patty begins digging in, and she's not stopping anytime soon!

Liz: PATTY! DON'T YOU DARE EAT ALL OF THAT BEFORE ME!!!

The two begin scarfing down on all of the food that you have presented before them!!

And then they rush back to you and begin kissing you!!

Later...

Liz is now dressed in a burgundy shirt, and a black skirt with red nail polish, on the other hand, Patty is wearing a similar outfit, though her nail polish is yellow.

They snuggle up to you and continue giving you some love!

Thompson Sisters: We love you (Y/N)!

(Y/N): And I love you girls too!