The Rise of Wonder Man!

Gloriosa was talking to Filthy Rich! 

Filthy Rich (Real Name: Simon Williams! Head of a dying bankrupt company! Brother to Eric Williams, the Reaper! Voiced by Xander Mobus!) 

Filthy Rich: Now then, my dear Gloriosa, I do believe that the money is needed to fix up your camp, or else well, it'll be the end of it. 

Gloriosa: You have to give me some time, please! I promise I'll give you the money! I swear! 

Filthy Rich: Time's running short, just make sure to hurry up with it. 

He then receives a phone call. 

Reaper: Brother, come, I'll be waiting for you, just by the entrance. 

Filthy Rich: Understood Eric, I'm coming. 

He hangs up and then turns his attention back to Gloriosa! 

Filthy: Now then, I need to run some business with an old friend. Alright, Tony, let's see how you like it when I tear apart your company! 

You then go over to her. 

(Y/N): What's up with him? 

Gloriosa: I was running low on cash to keep the Camp alive, and well, I made a deal with him, and now I got to pay it back. And I thought I wouldn't have to due to his company going bankrupt. 

Cinch then arrives. 

Cinch: Agreed, he's seemed to be very anxious about it. Well, hopefully, he doesn't go nuts about it. Though I have my doubts. 

(Y/N): Hey, why don't we just focus on fixing the camp? Like those docks! 

Gloriosa: Yeah. 

She then goes off. 

Cinch: You're a good boy (Y/N). I like you. 

She then blushes. 

(Y/N): Thanks. 

Soon .... 

Scoots, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle are greeted by two familiar faces!