The Hit-Monkey!!

Spidey: Alright, might want to enlighten me how you got us into this mess? 

You, Midnight, the Dazzlings, and Deadpool were currently dealing with a monkey, but not just any monkey, a Hit-Monkey!!

Hit-Monkey (A Japanese Macaque! Has expert marksmanship and martial arts techniques! Only goes after Bad People! Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker!) 

Deadpool: Well don't you remember how I asked for help and ran inside at that moment? 

Everyone: Yes! 

Nemuri: Why would you bring this monkey here? 

Deadpool: Well he wants me dead! What else can I say? 

Spidey: And? Deadpool: It's a long story. I mean, even the author knows. 

Leave me out of this you maniac!! 

Deadpool: Oh come on you know you love me. 

Ugh! Anyway, the Monkey then tries to attack, only for Aria to kick him. Though the primate assassin knew that something like that was about to happen, and flips her over. 

Aria: WOAH!!! Holy crap, the Monkey knows martial arts! 

The simian makes a few grunt noises and slaps his butt. 

Spidey: Okay, how about this? 

You then slam him into a chair over and over with your webs, and the primate begins getting even dizzier! 

Adagio: Hey! I got an idea!! Sonata, Aria scream with me!! 

Aria and Sonata: YOU GOT IT!! 

They both begin to scream at the top of their lungs, and with all of that energy let out, they finally manage to tucker the monkey out!!! 

Spidey: Hey it actually worked! 

Deadpool: ALRIGHT TIME TO DIE!!!! YOU'RE GETTING A BLAST TO THE CHIMICHANGAS!!!! 

Deadpool pulls out a very big grenade launcher, and he prepares to fire only for Nemuri to hold him back with her whip. 

Nemuri: Wade! No! You're not killing the monkey! 

Just as Deadpool is trusted over, he lands right int Nemuri's cleavage!! 

Spidey: WHAT THE?! 

Deadpool: Hey, why do I feel something so squishy and soft? 

He then grabs them, only to be whacked on the head by the sexy Pro Hero!

Deadpool: A duh. Hey, do you feel blood gushing out of your head? 

He collapses on the floor. 

The Monkey then gets up and he prepares to attack again, only for Nemuri to release the pheromones from her suit and he falls unconscious. 

You then turn him over to see a control chip with the Hydra Symbol on it, and yet it looked very similar to the technology of Octavius!! 

Spidey: Oh you got to be kidding me!!! 

Adagio: I thought they were behind this!! 

Spidey: Well, I better take this off and see what I can do with it. 

Soon ... 

Once the chip comes off the Monkey returns to normal and does a little bow. 

It then takes off away from the mansion! 

Sonata: Man that was a weird day huh? 

Adagio: Very weird. 

Nemuri: Everyone back in Tokyo are not going to believe what just occurred here. 

Spidey: Well, given time they will.