The Goblin and the Changeling!

You chased after Goblin, and well see him going into Oscorp.

Spidey: GET BACK HERE EMERALD ELF!!! 

At that moment, you see Kyoka, Sunset, Hawkeye, Natasha, and another hero appear!

Mockingbird (Real Name: Barbara Morse! Has healing powers, martial arts skills, and can attack with batons! Voiced by Jennifer Hale!) 

Spidey: Barbara? 

Mockingbird: Yeah, Nick told me everything. Looks like you need my help. 

Spidey: Didn't you see that? Goblin brought Twi into Oscorp! That could only mean- 

Sunset: Yeah, Norman Osborne is probably the Goblin! 

Kyoka: Fine then, we kick his ass, arrest him, save Twi, and get those cosmic pieces back. 

Soon ... 

The minute you all enter the building of Oscorp, an alarm sounds. 

And over the speaker com, Goblin's voice comes up! 

Goblin: Attention all employees, we have some unexpected guests here in the lab. Take care of them, several of them begin to attack! 

Spidey: Well crap. 

You then zip webs onto the scientists immobilizing them! 

Mockingbird and Natasha use their martial arts to knock them out. 

Kyoka calmly sticks her earphone jacks right into their heads. 

Sunset just punches them, while Hawkeye uses his bow to fire stun arrows at them. 

Once all the scientists were immobilized, you then head right into the office of Green Goblin. 

Goblin: Well, looks like you all made it. How pleasant. All as I wanted it to be. 

Spidey: WHERE'S TWILY?! 

Goblin: Oh, she's having a special visit. Why don't you join her? 

He pushes a button, and you all fall down a pit! 

Down down the trash chute went, right into the depths of Oscorp! 

Once you all land, you hear a noise! 

Hawkeye: Okay, that does not sound friendly. 

Spidey: Well, looks like we're not alone. 

Natasha: Alright, what was that? 

Sunset: You know, it sounded like a Symbiote. 

Kyoka: Which one though? 

Spidey: I don't know. We'll just have to see. 

Meanwhile ... 

Twilight: Hello? 

Twilight found herself right deep in an abandoned part of the area, and she heard a voice, and freaked. 

At her current point, she had her clothes destroyed and her hair dirtied. Her feet were bare, and her face had some scratches. 

???: Hello there Sparkle. 

She recognized that voice. 

Twilight: Chrysalis?! What are you doing here? 

Queen Chrysalis (Changeling Queen of Equestria! Power Hungry Maniac! Voiced by Kathleen Barr!) 

Chrysalis: You and your friends keep getting in my way! I have wanted you out of my way for years!!!! 

Twilight: And you team up with Dr. Doom for this?! 

Chrysalis: He's a smart man, and he knows how to help his allies. Now then, I left an old friend for you down there. Enjoy your last few moments. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

She laughed like a witch and teleported away!

Twilight: What does that ev- 

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! REMEMBER ME?! 

At that moment, Carnage appears! 

Twilight: KASADY!! 

Carnage: CARNAGE IS BACK BABY!!! 

She tries to defend herself, only for Carnage to latch onto her, and begin strangling her with his body! 

Carnage: OH I'M GOING TO LOVE SPILLING EVERY DROP OF BLOOD FROM YOUR BODY!! 

He opens his mouth and tries to bite her head off! 

As she screams out in fear, Carnage is then tackled by another Symbiote! 

Twilight: What the?! VENOM!! 

Venom: KASADY!! YOU'RE GOING BACK TO THE ASYLUM WHERE YOU BELONG!! 

Carnage: HIYA DAD!! HOW'S IT GOING?! 

Not only that, but he's blasted by Sunset's fire, and Kyoka uses a sound blast from her jacks. 

Carnage screams in pain. 

And then you punch him! 

Spidey: Hey, you're not touching Twilight, you ...... malevolent spaghetti thing. 

Hawkeye: Did you ju- 

Carnage gets up and tries to attack again, only for Hawkeye to jam him with another noise arrow!

Carnage: AAAAAGH!

Venom: HEY! HOW ABOUT THIS CARNAGE?! 

Venom tries to rip the symbiote off of Kasady, but it goes back into him. 

Twilight: man, that was close, thanks y- 

She notices Mockinbird. 

Twilight: Who's that? 

Mockingbird: I'm Barbara Morse, Agent of SHIELD. You're Twilight, right? Hill mentioned you. 

Twilight: Of course she would. 

At that moment, Goblins speaks on the speakers again! 

Goblin: HAHAHAHA! SO LONG SUPER LOSERS! I HAVE PLACES TO GO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 

After heading outside, you notice Goblin taking off on his glider!

Spidey: Well crap!