Meet the Team!/The Big Man?!/Villains on the Loose!

A man in the shadows sits on his chair, and once he hears the word, Spiderman, he gets into a nasty fit. 

???: Spider-Man?! That little menace has been out there and thwarting all of my crime sprees. I won't stand for it! Tombstone, did you hear that? 

Tombstone: I heard perfectly fine Boss. What should I do? 

???: Make sure that he doesn't see the light of day. I want Spider-Man Dead!

Tombstone: Understood. 

Meanwhile ... Canterlot High...

You were called into the office of the Principal and Vice-Principal. 

(Y/N): You wanted to see me? 

Celestia and Luna (The Principal and Vice-Principal of Canterlot High! Former S

Celestia and Luna (The Principal and Vice-Principal of Canterlot High! Former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents in the past! Voiced by Nicole Oliver and Tabitha St. Germain respectively!) 

Celestia: Yes, (Y/N), my sister and I wanted to talk to you about your recent absences as of late. 

(Y/N): Alright, I can understand the girls figuring me out, but how in the hell are they going t- 

Luna: Your superhero activities are understandable, but you must make sure to study up on your material and take your exams. 

(Y/N): HOW DO YOU FIGURE THIS OUT SO EASILY?! 

Celestia: We're retired, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents. 

(Y/N): Did Fury in- 

Luna: No, we just kept some tools to check up on you. 

(Y/N): Figures. At least I don't go blurting things out. Look, can't I make up what I missed out on? 

Celestia: Of course you may. This is just to make sure that you understand the situation you're in. 

(Y/N): Oh Thank God! 

Your Spider-Sense then begins to tingle. 

(Y/N): Alright! I have to go! I need to ... I have... Oh, forget it! You know what's going on! 

You rush out. 

Celestia: He's a great student. 

Luna: Indeed. And a very brave and heroic one. 

Celestia and Luna: And also kind of cute. 

Soon .... in the city ... 

Rainbow and AJ soon began punching a bunch of criminals that got in their way. 

Rainbow: Who in their right mind would start a riot in the streets? 

She kicks a guy with a metal bat right in the jaw after finishing her sentence.