Earth's Mightiest Ladies!

You were out to take down bad guys and you had Carol, Natasha, Janet, and Jennifer with you! 

Spidey: Alright, how do you like that Sandman? 

Sandman: OH THIS ISN'T OVER YET WEBHEAD!!! JUST WAIT TILL MY BUDDIES BUST ME OUT OF THE SLAMMER AGAIN!! I KNOW THEY'LL COME FOR ME!! THEY ALWAYS DO!!!

Meanwhile ... 

Mysterio: Hmph, did you feel like Sandman has been captured again? 

Electro: Every single time. 

Kraven: Like you're any better Max. 

Electro: DON'T CALL ME MAX!!! 

Octavius: Enough, let's just get him out of there again. 

Soon ... 

The five of you are now at a pizza parlor, and let's just say sitting at a circular booth with these beautiful heroic devas was a treat for you. 

Carol wore a red shirt, blue jeans, and red flip-flops, her nail polish was red like usual. 

Janet wore a yellow dress with white and black stripes which was quite similar to her outfit as Wasp, she also had black socks and white sneakers. She wore yellow nail polish. 

Jennifer wore a purple dress along with purple heels. Her nail polish was colored purple, and she had a nice diamond ring on both ring fingers. 

Finally, there was Natasha. Natasha wore a black dress, which came along with a Spider-Man necklace and some spider rings. She wore black sandals and had red fingernail polish and black toenail polish. 

(Y/N): Man, it feels good to be on a date with the four of you. You've been so great to me since you moved in. 

Carol: Well, someone's got to keep our man company. 

Janet: Yeah, we've been discussing this for some time now. 

Natasha: So then, what kind of pizzas should we order? 

Jennifer: I say we order four big pizza pies because I'm starving! Besides, I can still work off all of the calories that enter my body!! 

(Y/N): I still find it amazing that we can burn all of this off easily with all the crime we fight! 

Janet: Well, we're getting exercise anyway. 

Natasha: Right, so I think I'm going with a Margherita Pizza, what about you guys? 

(Y/N): Meat Lovers. 

Jennifer: BBQ Chicken. 

Janet and Carol: Hawaiian. 

You stare at the two of them. 

Janet: It's good! 

Carol: Look, just because it has pineapple doesn't mean that it's disgusting!! 

Natasha: Right, okay, if it's your opinion, I might as well give it a try, doesn't mean I will end up liking it. 

(Y/N): I love it when you're stubborn sometimes. 

Soon ... 

The pizza pies arrive!

You all begin to dig in at the pies before you

(Y/N): Man, this is good! You were right Carol, and you too Jan! 

Janet: See? What did we say? 

Jennifer: (stuffing herself with BBQ Chicken) Yeah yeah, no need to brag about it! 

She then puts a bunch of Hawaiian into her mouth! 

Natasha: Jen, let me get some!! 

(Y/N): Oh boy. 

Jennifer: HEY GIVE ME A CHANCE ALREADY!!! 

(Y/N): Can we please calm down? 

Girls: Yeah sorry.

(Y/N): Thank you. 

Soon ... 

After returning to the mansion, the girls drag you to the bed. 

Carol: Now then, shall we (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Heh, sure. 

Carol got onto the bed kicking her flip-flops off. 

Janet sat on the side as you removed her shoes and socks. 

You did the same with both Jennifer and Natasha, and then you proceed to rub their soles. 

Carol: Oh that's more like it. 

Janet: Mna, I really needed this. Crime-fighting is hard enough as is. 

Natasha: I'm getting those crap memories of my childhood repressed. 

(Y/N): You're still thinking about those? 

Natasha: From time to time, but when I'm with you, they all seem to fade away! 

(Y/N): Great to heart!

Eventually ... 

The five you are all now snuggled and the girls are fast asleep moving their feet and legs up and down your legs. 

(Y/N): Man, I love you four so much, which is just as much as I love all my girls. 

The minute you say that they kiss you. 

(Y/N): Cute! 

You kiss them back.