Attack of the Octopus!

Once again, Oscorp would find itself to be infiltrated again! Though, unlike Vulture, this intruder was working alone.

Dr

Dr. Octopus (Real Name: Otto Octavius! Scientist! Uses a Fused Claw Pack! Voiced by Tom Kenny!)

Octavius: Excellent, this is just what I need to keep my precious creation at full power.

The mad scientist makes his way into a room, with a special battery for the tentacle harness shown before him.

Octavius: Ah, it's almost as if taking candy from a baby.

But before he could even grab it, you appear as Spidey and yank it away from him!

Spidey: Well well, hello there Otto! I see you got a new look.

Octavius: Spider-Man! Hand over the device now!

Spidey: Come on Otto, you need help. You're not well. Ever since the accident a week ago, you haven't been the same man since.

Octavius: I'm perfectly fine Arachnid. I don't need help. The better observation would be, who will be helping you. You're in an enclosed space, so where can you hide or run?

He brings spinning the claws of his top tentacles fast and tries to tear you to shreds.

While he does cut you a little bit, you do get out of the way, while carrying the device with you.

Spidey: Ever play Keep Away Doc? Try and get it! Well, as long as I don't run into anyone I know, and he takes them captive.

You then get out of the building, with the evil scientist chasing after you. Every single little clang from his tentacle was heard as he continued in pursuit.

Octavius: Come back here!

You soon swing by three ladies that you were warned about.