Alien Love!

You see Gamora training outside with Phyla and decide to check up on them. 

(Y/N): You girls okay? Need anything? Like, a massage, a drink, some food? Anything? 

The two stop and then turn their attention to you. 

Phyla: We were getting tired from our sparring together. 

Gamora: What do you have? 

(Y/N): Well, would you like something easy? Like for example- 

Mantis appears, and she touches you. 

Mantis: I can tell that you want to bring us something called ice cream. 

(Y/N): Wow, you're good. Would you like some? 

Mantis: Oh yes please, it's great to try new things. 

Gamora: If this ends up freezing my brain, or turning me to ice, then I'm going to throw it away. 

Phyla: Ugh, Gamora!! 

Soon ... 

The girls are currently eating some very tasty Neopolitan ice cream!

Mantis: Looks so creamy, and it tastes so good. How lovely! 

Gamora: It's not bad I guess. 

Phyla continues to examine it, and after a while, she goes to take a nice scoop of it! 

Phyla: Thank you so much (Y/N)!

(Y/N): It's my pleasure ladies! If you need anything else, then you can always call on me. 

Gamora: Well then, why don't you stay here with us and make love? 

(Y/N): But I- 

Gamora: You don't have to do it like that alright. I'm not even going to force you to. 

Mantis: You could start with this! 

Mantis gives you a big kiss, and well, you notice Cosmo trying to get tat the ice cream! 

(Y/N): COSMO!!!! 

Cosmo: But Cosmo love smell. 

Phyla: Cosmo, no, bad dog! You don't do that! 

Cosmo: Oh, now Cosmo is visibly upset!!! 

Gamora: Ugh, Cosmo, why don't you go and eat some steak or something? 

Cosmo: Alright. Da da! 

Soon ... 

Gamora, Mantis, and Phyla remove their boots and they then snuggle up close to you and begin sleeping with you, all while giving you some footsies in return for all of the kindness that you have been showing them!! 

(Y/N): Thank you ladies for agreeing to stay here! 

Mantis: We should thank you for showing us your kindness. 

Gamora: I guess I can get used to most of this. On the bright side, no one is trying to attack me at all. 

(Y/N): That's great to hear Gamora!! Alright, I just want to say right now, that I love you girls!! 

Girls: And we love you too (Y/N)!