The Half-Genie Hero and the Pirate Queen!

So, great, just what you guys needed, pirates! This was not going to be so good!!

(Y/N): Does anyone else aside from Twilight, Sci-Twi, Sunset, Rainbow, AJ, Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy know how to fi- 

They then all begin to get out their weapons by pushing a button nearby. 

Vinyl: We can handle this!

(Y/N): Okay, that answers that quest- WAIT, HOW DO YOU- 

Lyra: Our families have been part of SHIELD since it was founded. 

(Y/N): HUH?! Well, at least I can get my outfit on now! 

And so ... 

You change into Spider-Man, and you and the girls begin to ram right into the ship! 

Rainbow: OI PIRATES!! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE ALONE?! 

The pirates, who had black skin, claw-like fingers, red pirate outfits, and many weapons just scowled. 

Rainbow: Can these guys even t- 

The ship or slug ship then gets out lots of cannons! 

Spidey: Well here they come! 

You then put on a pirate hat. 

Spidey: AVAST MATEYS!! 

Girls: REALLY?! 

Spidey: It's the best that I could do! 

The pirates begin attacking and you just web them into the ship, and the yacht gets out several cannons and begins firing! 

Spidey: RARITY, DID SHIELD MAKE THIS?! 

Rarity: I'm thinking the same thing, Darling! 

She punches one pirate in the face, who is then beaten by Sunset! 

Twilight and Sci-Twi trick a bunch of those little annoying pirates into getting tied up with ropes, and well they are then tossed into the water! 

Fluttershy dodges attacks, and after a while, she punches another pirate in the face! 

Rainbow and AJ had already taken a bunch down, and left for them to be tied by Pinkie! 

Many of the other pirates were punched by Lyra and BonBon, who also shot them unconscious. 

Octavia and Vinyl also used freaking bazookas to blast at the cannons and take them out! 

Spidey: HAHAHA! IN YOUR FACE YOU STUPID PIRATES!!!! 

Derpy: Uh .... I wouldn't celebrate just yet. 

The yacht begins to malfunction a bit. 

Spidey: How did that ha- 

???: UGH YOU PATHETIC WELPS!! HOW DARE YOU DISAPPOINT MOMMY LIKE THAT!!!

Risky Boots (Queen of the Seven Seas! Dreaded Pirate!! Wants to conquer the oceans! Voiced by Cristina Vee!) 

Spidey: Argh! I spot some rich booty in front me, me hearties, let's get our- 

Sci-Twi: I think that's enough Spidey. 

BonBon: The pirate thing doesn't really work. 

Spidey: OH COME ON!! 

Risky: UM ... HELLO!! I'M HERE!! 

Spidey: Right, and you are?

Risky: Risky Boots, Queen of the Seven Seas! Dreaded Pirate, and I'm also the one who's going to be taking this boat for myself. 

AJ: Technically it's a ya- 

Risky: SHUT UP! I don't need to be coached around!! Alright my Tinkerbats, blow them t- 

She then notices that several of her Tinkerbats have been beaten!!

???: NOT SO FAST RISKY!!! GIVE ME BACK UNCLE'S BLUEPRINTS!!!!

Shantae (Guardian of Scuttle Town! Half-Genie Hero! Sworn enemy of Risky! Also voiced by Cristina Vee!) 

Risky: YOU!!! YOU DREADED LITTLE GENIE BRAT!!!!

Shantae: Yeah yeah, Risky, whatever. Just leave those tourists alone, and give me back t- 

Risky then takes out a giant cannon. 

Risky: Well, I've got the bigger weapon Brat, so what t- 

You then web it up, and she is grabbed by Trixie! 

Trixie: You know, Trixie has a special stunt to pull with you, all I need is m- 

Risky then elbows Trixie! 

Risky: HOW DARE YOU T-

 You then web her to you. 

Spidey: I really don't want to hurt you, but I also can't let you hurt that cute genie girl! 

Shantae: Ha ... thanks! 

Risky: Blegh! Save me the details. He looks pretty handsome for his age! Hmmm ... 

She then pushes a button, and she gets back on the boat!! 

Risky: THIS ISN'T OVER GENIE GIRL, YOU AND YOUR BRATTY FRIENDS HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF RISKY BOOTS! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

Risky takes off with her crew. 

Twilight: That lady is weird. 

(Y/N): That and the ship is damaged. 

Shantae: Hey, sorry you guys had to be dragged into this. Look, is there anything that I can do to help? 

Rainbow: And you are? 

Shantae: I'm Shantae, I'm the protector of Scuttle Town, that's where you guys are in now. 

Sunset: Well so much for a vacation. So Shantae, know anything that you have to help us? 

Shantae: Well, I think my Uncle might be able to help. Come on!