Rocking with Kyoka and the Shadowbolts!

You arrived at Crystal Prep because Sugarcoat had sent you a text to go there.

And the minute you go into the gymnasium, you see Kyoka wearing an Orange t-shirt with the words hero on it, as well as black jeans and black boots. She has black nail polish, and she's dressed the Shadowbolts up as members of different Rockbands!

Sour: Oh hey, what's this? This facepaint is nice. FOR LOSERS! UGH, why are we wearing these?!

Kyoka: Hey, I asked Dash if I could join her band, and she said they were full, so you guys are my band mates! I'm head of pack, and taking orders!

Sunny: You know Kyoka Sweetie, you may be a Hero in Training, but just because you have powers doesn't make you sm-

Kyoka sticks her jacks into her and shocks her.

Kyoka: I'm stronger after all! NOW LET'S ROCK!!!

The group then begin to start playing a song!!

Lemon: WOW KYOKA! You have such a great singing voice!!

Kyoka: (blushing) R-Really?

Lemon: Yeah! You deserve to be our leader!

Kyoka: Heh, thanks.

You then clap at the performance!

(Y/N): Nice job you guys!!

The girls then come down and give you big hugs and kisses!

Kyoka: Like our little performance?

(Y/N): That was awesome! But why are you all dressed like that?

Indigo: It was Kyoka's idea.

Kyoka: I got the idea to get them in the mood. What do you think (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Kind of tacky, but since it's your idea, it's fine. You're both cute and smart! 

Kyoka blushes brightly!

Kyoka: You think I'm cute?

(Y/N): Yeah, all of you are cute and beautiful in your own way!

Kyoka: Thanks.

She hugs you again.

(Y/N): So, now that that's done, you want to go back home and probably snuggle or something?

Shadowbolts: CAN WE CHANGE FIRST?

Kyoka: Alright. You can, but once you start getting better at rocking, then you can stop wearing them, but you got to put them back on for special occasions.

Sour: Thank god! Whew, I thought we had to be wearing them forever!

Soon...

You return home with all the girls and they snuggle up close to you.

(Y/N): I love you girls so much!

Kyoka and Shadowbolts: We love you too Spidey!!