A Heroic Addition to the Harem!/Internship in America!

At last, it was time to go, and well, you were bringing along a bunch of new visitors to New Canterlot! 

Janet: Thank God that this Jet can fit everyone! 

Izuku: Is that jet from Stark Enterprises? 

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm actually a member of the Avengers. 

Katsuki: (Spits water out!) WHAT THE HELL?! YOU'RE SHITTING ME! 

You shove the Avengers ID into Katsuki's face. 

Katsuki: WAIT! How did they let you into the Avengers? You're barely older than most of us. 

Pinkie: Oh yeah, there was that one time where we managed to save them from these guys called the Masters of Evil. 

Rainbow: Yeah, led by that nasty Baron Zemo. It's a long story. 

Mina: Huh? How did you even manage to do that? 

Twilight: Lots of strategy and planning! 

Momo: Oh like what? Did you turn the security back on? Set traps? Take care of the least intelligent? 

Rarity: Oh yes Darling and- 

Soon .... on the .... jet ..... 

(Y/N): So, being full-fledged Pro Heroes isn't easy right? 

Nemuri: Try teaching and fighting crime at the same time. 

Yu: Oh please Sweetie, it's not like I have an easier time since I'm on the crime-fighting spree 24/7. 

Nemuri: HEY! IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, TEACHING IS A HARD YET WORTHWHILE JOB!!!

Yu: BEING A FULL FLEDGED HERO IS ALSO A HARD JOB YOU KNOW!! 

(Y/N): Uh ...... 

You then turn your attention to the Pussycats. 

(Y/N): Are you sure that your buddy Tiger, is going to be okay? 

Shino: Well, he's got a bunch of our other allies back in Japan, so he'll be fine. 

Ryuko: Wow, kid, you're special. It's going to be a pleasure working with you! 

Tomoko: Yeah, what Ryuko said! 

(Y/N): I'm surprised that you've been in the business for quite awh- 

Ryuko: Gonna have to stop you right there kid, I'm actually 17 at heard despite my looks! 

Shino: God damn it Ryuko. 

Shino facepalms herself. 

While that's going on ... 

The other girls were conversing with both Classes 1-A and 1-B! 

Sunset: That's why I think we're going to need to expand the house. It may be big, but well, with most of you around, it's going to be tough to fit you all in. 

Kyoka: Well how big is it already? 

Fluttershy: Big enough to fit around 20-40 girls. 

Kyoka: Yeah, then that's going to be a problem alright. 

Tsuyu: So, how's this going to work, do we get our own rooms? Or do the separate classes get different rooms, Ribbit? 

Rainbow: You know that's not half bad. Oh by the way, Toru, I have to judge you on something.