A Spectacular Harem!/Two Twilights?!

You were sitting by the statue of Canterlot High and were pondering to yourself.

(Y/N): Great, that Green Goblin guy. He riles me up already. He tried to kill Aunt May, just to spite me. And then just anger me, he captured MJ and Gwen and tried to make me choose one over the other. Just who is this guy? The only other place where he could have gotten all that equipment is from ... Oscorp! Could it have been Har- No way, he's my best friend, why would he do that? His Dad? Norman? There's no way that Mr. Osborne could have done that, he's a little suspicious, but not completely evil. 

Just then the statue was beginning to glow. 

(Y/N): Wait ... what th- 

With a flash of light, you are temporarily blinded, and open your eyes to see a beautiful teen girl!

Twilight? (Voiced by Tara Strong!) 

(Y/N): Twilight? 

Twilight: Huh? Oh hi there. How do you know my name? 

(Y/N): Come on Twilight, it's me (Y/N) Parker! (whispering) Spider-Man? 

Twilight: Spider ... Man? 

After some explanation ... 

Twilight: I think you met my earth counterpart. You see, I come from another world. 

(Y/N): Really? 

Twilight: Yeah, I'm Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship. I come from Equestria. 

(Y/N): Am I really going to believe this? 

Twilight: I'm telling the truth really? 

(Y/N): Twi, if you're going to lie th- 

Twilight: I AM TELLING THE TRUTH GOD DAMN IT!!!! 

(Y/N): Okay!! What else is there? 

Twilight then goes on to explain her life as an Equestrian and all that she's been through. 

(Y/N): Really? Well as for me-

After explaining your life ... 

Twilight: You poor thing. You lost your Uncle, your Aunt is hospitalized, your parents are nowhere to be seen, and some maniac tries to kill your own girlfriends? 

(Y/N): Yeah, my life is crazy. 

Soon ... 

You walk in with Princess Twilight, and soon enough, you come across Sunset, Human Twilight, Rainbow, AJ, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie! 

Girls: (Y/N)!!! 

They hug you! 

Sunset: We heard everything from MJ and Gwen! Are you okay?