Carpet Race!

With that mess out of the way, you guys return back to Scuttle Town to finally settle down and let the ship be repaired by Uncle Mimic. 

Though once again, this wasn't going to be the case!

???: HEY HOW'S MY GIRL DOING?!

Rottytops (Zombie Girl! One of Shantae's BFFs! Loves eating brains! Voiced by Cherami Leigh!) 

(Y/N): Uh .... Shantae, why is there a zombie girl out here in the broad daylight? 

Shantae: Rotty, what is it? 

Rotty: I GOT TICKETS TO THE CRAB COPE MAGIC CARPET RACE!! WHY DON'T WE GO?! A little girls night out!! 

Shantae: Uh ... okay then. 

Later that night ... 

You, the ladies of Class 1-A, Twilight, and Sunset had followed Shantae and Rottytops to the race, and well, they then appear!

Shantae: Hey, how did you guys get in here without tickets? 

Rotty: Also, what do you think of this new outfit? Does it make my butt look big? 

Spidey: Well, for one thing, magic carpets are being stolen. 

Twilight: We really needed to find out what's going on. 

Shantae: Did you think we didn't know about it? 

Ochaco: Then why go to such lengths to not say anything? 

Rottytops just glares at them. 

Rotty: I WANTED A NICE GIRLS NIGHT OUT WITH MY BFF! SO, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!! 

Then just as the racers begin to take off, you notice an airship. 

Spidey: Are those airships?

Everyone: Huh? 

Indeed there were! And a familiar face to Shantae was on them!

Ammo Baron (Military General! Formerly the Mayor of Scuttle Town! Voiced by Fred Tatasciore!) 

Shantae: What the?! Ammo Baron?

Sunset: Is he a military general? 

Shantae: Yeah, and he's a big pain in the neck. 

Ammo Baron comes down with a bunch of the magic carpets that he gathered up! 

Ammo Baron: ALRIGHT!! YOU WATCHING THIS WOLRD?! AMMO BARON IS HERE! AND I'M GOING TO USE ALL THE MAGIC SILK FOUND IN THE CARPETS AND MY ARMIES WILL GO FORTH AND RULE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

He then transforms and now has a red outfit, and begins to summon a bunch of his men to his side! 

Ammo Baron: NOW THEN I- 

Shantae then appears! 

Shantae: Oh no you don't Ammo Baron! 

AB: What are you doing here Genie Brat? 

Shantae: Long st- HEY WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU?! 

Ammo Baron tries to attack, only for something to go wrong. 

Ammo Baron: What? 

The outfits then begin to come apart! 

Ammo Baron: What?! AH! 

He falls to the ground. 

Soon ... 

Momo takes a look at them. 

Momo: Oh, here's the problem, the material in the magic carpet is not that strong. The magic energy is faulty. 

Tsu: In other words, it was pretty much flawed from the start. 

Mina: Aw man, and I was hoping we could kick his butt. 

Toru: What a dummy. 

(Y/N): Well there go my hopes at getting to make anymore eye jokes. 

Twilight: Hey, I'm sure there could be more for the future when you think about it. 

(Y/N): I guess. But kind of a letdown. 

Kyoka: Well, I kind of want to see that Risky girl again. She's actually fun to make fun of. 

Meanwhile ... 

Risky sneezes. 

Risky: Why do I get the feeling that Genie Girl and her bratty friends are talking about me again? ALRIGHT!! Are they ready my Babies? 

The Tinkerbats salute her. 

Risky: Great! Now then, the seas and the Genie World will soon belong to me! COME FORTH MY MAGNIFICENT TINKERBRAIN!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!