The Electric Suite!

The city soon finds itself in darkness, and you could already recognize it due to the lack of power. 

(Y/N): What's this? I don't get what's going on. How can the city be out of- AGH! MY COMPUTER! Well shit! 

Your Spider-Sense then begins to tingle. 

(Y/N): Spider-Sense is tingling now? Well, time to see what's going on. 

You then rush to head out, and- 

???: Woah, (Y/N), where are you headed off to in such a hurry? 

Aunt May (Your Foster Mom! Widow to Ben Parker! Also, a Cooking Teacher and a Yoga Instructor! Secretly knows about your Identity! Voiced by Misty Lee!) 

(Y/N): Uh ... I'm hungry. Yeah, I just need to go and buy something. You know, you could make your famous, wheatcakes again. I- 

Aunt May: Well, alright, but don't be back so late. I swear you worry me so much. 

(Y/N): Right. See you soon Aunt May. 

You then take off. 

Aunt May: Hmph, you and your wacky escapades. Just please don't stress yourself.  

Soon ... 

You suit up again and prepare to find out about the source of this blackout. 

Spidey: Man, with all of these lights out, it makes it hard to see anything. Hopefully, I don't ram into anyone. Maybe, I should get someone to help me out here, well not Sam right now. What if I ran into him a- 

You then bump into Nova! 

Spidey: Just the person I don't want to see now. 

Nova: What are you doing out here so late? 

Spidey: Investigating the Power Outage, what about you? 

Nova: I'm trying to do the same too. I have a few other S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents with me helping me out! 

Spidey: No need to brag. 

Nova: I swear! Nick said I could have other partners you know! 

Spidey: What did you sweet talk him? 

Nova: You're so making me pissed off that I want to punch you right now!

At that moment, you both hear something going on in the distance. 

Spidey and Nova: THERE HE IS!! 

Soon... 

???: YES! POWER!! POWER!! OH, I LOVE THAT STUFF!! GIVE ME MORE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Electro (Electrical Maniac! Real Name: Max Dillon! Voiced by Josh Keaton!) 

You and Nova then appear behind him. 

Spidey: Oh, well if it isn't ... who are you? 

Electro turns. 

Electro: YOU!! SPIDER-MAN!!! 

Spidey: Huh? 

Electro: I'VE BEEN WANTING TO MEET YOU FREAKSHOW!!! 

Spidey: And you are? 

Electro: I'M MAX DILLON! COME ON!!! 

Nova: Wait ... wasn't this the guy you failed to save and he got shocked? 

Spidey: Oh yeah! Good old Maxie!! How are you doing Max? 

Electro: GRRR!! SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Spidey: Now what if the kids here? 

Electro: WHAT?! I DON'T CARE!! 

He begins to fire electricity from his arms, and he zaps both you and Nova. 

Spidey: Well that didn't go well. 

Nova: Do you have any plans to think of? You're the genius here. 

Spidey: Well, I .. I .... I .... 

You try to think of a plan, and then, you think of something! 

Spidey: Okay, we're going to need some rubber products and a whole lot of water! 

Nova: Well, where am I supposed to find that stuff? 

Spidey: Just go and find something! 

Nova: Okay! Okay! 

He then takes off, just as Electro appears. 

Electro: COME ON HERO, LET'S DANCE!! 

He begins firing more lightning attacks and laughs like a psychopath!

Spidey: Come and get me buster! 

Electro: WITH PLEASURE!!! COME HERE YOU!!!! 

Electro begins trying to blast you with all of his lightning attacks, and at the same time, Nova is getting as many rubber bands, and tires as he can. 

Nova: You got to be kidding me! How much more time do I have before he zaps Web Head? 

You on the other hand are running right into a building with so much water, in fact, there's a fountain and a swimming pool. 

Spidey: HEY! I'M A MOVING TARGET!! COME AND GET ME!! 

Electro: HOLD THE FUCK STILL!! I WANNA BLAST YOU IN THE FACE!! COME HERE!!! WHY ARE YOU STILL FUCKING MOVING?! 

Spidey: Oh, because of THIS! 

Nova comes in and begins throwing rubber hands at Electro's fingers. 

Electro: WHAT?! WHY YOU- 

He tries to use his electricity to destroy them, but then they are tied to his fingers due to the use of the electricity, and then he throws a bunch of tires around him, and then you punch him into the water, and he gets shocked! 

Electro: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- 

He then falls unconscious. 

Spidey and Nova: Now that was shocking!