The Fashionista, the Cuties, and the Cat Burglar!

Felicia: Look at my cute little nieces! 

Felicia was spending time taking care of Scoots, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Silver Spoon, and Diamond Tiara! 

She pinches their cheeks and gives them kisses as well. 

Apple Bloom: UGH! AUNT FELICIA THIS IS EMBARRASSING!!! 

Felicia: Not going to make me stop loving you! 

She then begins hugging Diamond. 

Diamond: Can you just keep holding me for a couple more minutes, Auntie? 

Silver Spoon: Diamond, are you alright? 

Diamond: I'm fine. I just need the warmth. 

Sweetie Belle: (whispers) She still misses her Dad, doesn't she? 

Scoots: Can't say I blame her. He wasn't really that bad of a guy, to be honest. 

Silver Spoon: Wait ... what about those reports about some purple guy flying by? I think he was with some Black Knight or something. 

Apple Bloom: Black Knight? Do knights still exist? I thought they were all gone. 

Rarity then enters the house with a lot of shopping bags, she removes her heels and sits on the couch, while putting her feet up on the table in front of her. 

Rarity: That's better. 

Sweetie Belle jumps into her big sister's arms and gives her a hug! 

Sweetie Belle: Rarity! You're back! 

Rarity just hugs her sister and begins to tickle her! 

Rarity: Now how has my baby sister been? Aren't you the cutest baby sister ever?! 

Sweetie Belle: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! RARITY STOP!! 

Rarity: Oh, we're just getting started!! 

She pins her sister down, and begins to tickle her stomach with intensity! 

Felicia: Hmm ... I've been looking forward to this too! Rarity, mind if I join in?! 

Rarity: Oh by all means Felicia Darling! I want to have as much fun with my sister right now! 

Felicia: Oh boy! 

Felicia gets up onto Sweetie Belle and pulls her boots off. 

Sweetie Belle: AW COME ON! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!! 

Felicia then begins to use her long nails to scratch at Sweetie Belle's little violet pedicured soles! 

Sweetie Belle: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP!! STOP!!! 

Eventually .... 

Rarity and Sweetie Belle are lying on the couch together footsieing each other, while Felicia goes for the rest of her little nieces! 

Felicia: Now then, why don't I have some fun with you girls?! 

Scoots: Uh oh! 

Apple Bloom: She's coming for us! 

Silver Spoon: Let's run for it! 

Diamond: NO! I wanna have fun! Let's let Auntie Felicia snuggle us! 

Soon ... 

Felicia tackles them and brings them to the bed, where she begins to tickle her nieces using her long nails to scratch their bellies and barefeet. 

Felicia: I love being an aunt so much!!! It's just as fun as stealing!! 

She soon stops and grabs some oil to give them some foot rubs. 

Apple Bloom: Thanks, Aunt Felicia. Say, are you really still stealing? 

Felicia: Yeah, but only from bad guys. It's fun to piss off hard-working criminals!! 

Diamond Tiara: Must sound like fun! Can you take us on- 

Felicia: NO! That could get you hurt. I love you all too much, all of you are kind of like a family to me. Besides, Spidey, he's a fun guy to be around. Not really too fond of how soft he can be, but he's my type! 

Scoots: That's great to hear! He's awesome! 

Later ...

Rarity and Sweetie Belle come in and they lie down with Felicia and the others! 

Felicia: Welcome back Rarity! 

She grabs Rarity and pulls her into a kiss. 

Rarity: You're quite the flirtatious one as always Felicia Darling. Ugh, when is (Y/N) going to show up? He's been gone fo- 

You then appear. 

(Y/N): Hey girls! Sorry, I had to get some things ready before I could show you this!

Felicia: Hmm .... looks tasty! So, give us! 

(Y/N): Hey hey! No hogging! 

Diamond: You're the best Daddy! 

You then blush at that. 

(Y/N): I'm a Daddy!! 

Rarity: Awww! (Y/N) looks so cute when he smiles like that!!! 

Felicia: Come here Spidey, give your loving family some love!! 

Eventually .... 

Your Daughters and your two loving girlfriends are binging on the strawberry cheesecake, and they are licking the remaining whipped cream off of their lips too!

Girls: Tasty!! 

And then they tackle you, and your daughters and girlfriends begin to kiss you! 

(Y/N): Man I love you all so much! 

Girls: We love you too (Y/N)! 

Rarity: So, what do you think I should make next? 

(Y/N): You should probably make an outfit similar to Felicia's. It could look good on you. 

Rarity: Oh!! That sounds like a great idea! 

Sweetie Belle: HA! It would even be funnier if Aunt Felicia wore an outfit that was like Rarity's!! I'd love that! 

Rarity: Ugh, okay Sweetie Belle. Only for you! 

She pats her sister on the head and hugs her tightly!!! 

(Y/N): How cute.