Morbius!/Pros of Japan!

As Night falls, you begin to speak to Aizawa.

(Y/N): Do you think you could please lend me.

Aizawa: The students really seem to admire you. And I respect that. You're a pro for your age. You remind me of a lot of this old friend, though he died a long time ago.

(Y/N): Great. I already chose the students I wanted. The rest, they're yours to teach. You got a lot of promising minds Aizawa.

Aizawa: Look, I just want to tell you.

He gets close to you with a threatening look.

Aizawa: Don't you dare get them killed, or else, I'll beat you to near death.

(Y/N): I won't. I swear.

Soon....

Class 1-B are done with practice with Rarit my and Wasp, but then, the lights go out.

Wasp: HEY WHAT WAS THAT?!

Monoma: Oh i-it's probably just a power out-

???: Nothing personal children, but, I've been tasked to kill you!

Morbius appears.

Wasp: A vampire?!

Itsuka: What do yon want?

Morbius: Hydra's orders. I must kill you and the Spider.

He begins to attack by pounding the ground!

Rarity develops a diamond shield to defend against him, but he manages to break through like if it was made up of silly putty!!

Rarity: What?!

You then appear and web shoot his head!

Spidey: Hey Dracula! What is a man?! A miserable little pile of secrets?!

Morbius: There you are!!

He tries to attack you with a punch, but you kick him in the stomach, but he recuperates!

Morbius: Nice try, but due to being a vampire, I have accelerated healing powers!

Spidey: Well crap.

However he is held back by some vines!!

Ibara Shiozaki (One with Mother Nature! Controls Vines! Voiced by Bryn Apprill!)

Ibara: I apologize, but harming my classmates and teachers is something I cannot allow.

Then just as Morbius is about to break out he's blasted by Wasp!

Wasp: STAY DOWN!!

Morbius tries to attack but he's held back!! By more vines and some objects flying at him!!