Chapter 155

I stand there infront of Angelica but I know Liam has something to get off his chest first.
"Baby are we doing this. They need to die now" I tell him and he sighs nodding.
"He was gonna kill you when we was on holiday with our girls. She did all of this. He deserves the beast. Have at it my king" I amp Liam up knowing he's feeling shit. This is not how it was ment to be. He's sad and I don't fucking like it!
She's doing this to my baby and this is not what we do. He thrives off of this and he isn't right now. Not even Karl.
He growls and suddenly goes for Karl taking his out swinging his fist straight into his already bloody face and I smile watching him. This is what he needed.
"No Liam, stop this isn't his fault. Please don't hurt him" Angelica cries and Liam pauses. What the fuck?
"Stop talking, shut the fuck up" Liam tells her staring at Karl still.
"Shut her up baby, please" he begs me emotional and its pissing me off I walk over to Angelica and back hand her just like I did Karl.
"Keep talking and you'll die slow and painfully" I warn Angelica and she drops her head. Good dog.
I watch Liam fucking Karl up pounding his face, his body over and over hes not even moving anymore but he's still hitting him. Getting it all out. Thats my king.
"Baby, he's dead. Stop" I tell Liam but he shakes his head and continues to pound him growling savagely. I walk around to him and I see his face. He practically crying and I know it's because of that bitch.
"Baby NO!" I demand and pull him back and he just drops back on the floor and looks up at me. This isn't fun..
"You don't have to be here. Rico can come down and help if you wana go be with Jason" I tell him and he jumps up.
"NO!" he shouts loud at me and growls. OK then..
"I'm sorry my queen" he tells me and walks to the bitch.
"Why did you have to push it this far? Your going to die. My Angelica is going to leave me forever. Just like my mum did. You did all this. You broke me love" Liam tells her and I feel myself getting angry again. This fucking stupid bitch.
"I'm so sorry Liam. I love you and you are my brother. You don't have to do this. Please" she cries and I roll my eyes at her. Really..
"I miss your love and your hugs, you helped fill the void of my mum and queen when they were gone and now your about to leave me to. I hate this but you have to go, I will make sure the girls are fine. Rest in peace love. Good Bye" Liam tells her and walks away. I walk past him rubbing his back and up the stairs quickly and push through the door. Spinning the combonation I open the safe and run my hand over my new knife and think Liam won't be able to wat H me cut the bitch up so I grab my gun and closing the safe to and rub back down the stairs to her.
"I don't wanna die liam please don't disappoint you mum anymore than you always have. Your better than this. The girls need me you know they do" I hear Angelica and I roll my eyes at her. I watch Liam put his ha d over her mouth forcefully
"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" Liam yells at her and I sigh. Can he do this really?
His mum knew what Liam was about and loved him regardless.
"You don't know his fucking mum! You don't know what she would want.. I know she's want me to kill you for what you've done to her son. I'm regretting not bringing my new toy now. How fucking dare you guilt trip him" I stress walking towards her
"His mum would be turning in her grave, your disgusting look how you've made Liam change. She would hate you" she tells me and Liam growls at her.
"My queen is right. I can't believe I compared you to my mum. Kill her how ever you want baby. She deserves it" he tells me sounding much better.
I pull my gun to face her and admire it.
"This is for everything you've put this family through. For my king you ungrateful bitch" I tell her and aim the gun at her.
Liam comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder and kisses me on the cheek.
"Do it baby" he whispers into my ear and I look her dead in the eye watching her tears fall and smirk.
"Bye bitch" I tell her and pull the trigger aiming at her head. I watch her become lifeless and my heart soars. Finally.
I feel Liam's weight down on me and turn in his arms.
"It's over now baby. You can be free and happy with our girls" I tell him and he kisses me.
"I love you Stacey Johnson. Please don't leave me" he tells me and my smile broadens.
"I'll never leave you baby I love you too much to let go" I tell him and he smiles at me but I can see the emotion in his eyes. Hes hurting for what I've just done. But it needed to be done.
"I need you baby. I need to feel better" he says and I kiss him jumping onto him wrapping my legs around him.
He kisses me like his life depends onit and I love it pulling him in as he pushes his tongue into my mouth and growls.
He walks me up the stairs and into his office sitting me on his desk and pulls my trousers and underwear down quickly while fumbling with his suit trousers. He releases his dick throbbing and hard and I lick my lips. This isn't our usual routine but who am I to say no to my king when he needs me.