Chapter 12

Pulling up at angels after dropping Mya off at Sian's I climb out my car and walk in through the reception not seeing anyone..
"Hi Angelica, can you fit me in today? I ask her smiling.
"Erm, lemme check hun one second" she says flipping through a tablet.
"Yes now actually your lucky" she tells me smiling.
"Just nails and my eyebrows threaded" I tell her with a smile.
"Yeah sure let's go" she says escorting me to a seat.
"What colour hun?" she asks me and I look at all the nail polish lost.
"Erm.. a off white please" I tell her and she nods going to collect it

I watch as she finishes up and squirt cream into my hand.
"Thanks babes I love them both I tell her running my hand over my brows looking in the mirror she holds up for me.
I hear the bell on the door and turn seeing someone familiar. Who are you?
They have a conversation and I walk over to them.
"She's adorable, I didn't know you had a baby" I ask her looking into the pushchair. She cute as fuck. There's something about her aswell.
"She's my adopted daughter hun, it's a long story" Angelica says to me and I nod my head getting it.
I look to the guy trying to find his name but coming up short.
"Don't I know you?" I ask him looking him over again.
"Nope sorry" he says and looks back at Angelica. Weird.
"I've seen you with my baby daddy Victor" I tell him. But it's not that.. It's something else fuck it's gonna bug me now.
"I know Victor not you, never seen you in my life" he says and he's blatantly lying. He fidgets and won't look at me.. Why?
His voice is familiar to somehow I know him. How tho?
"Have you seen Victor? I can't seem to get ahold of him.. His daughter needs her dad" I tell him but Angelica interrupts
"Stacey we've been on holiday hun. Haven't heard or seen him sorry babes" she says and something about him changed. Like his face dropped for a second but I seen it. Who the fuck is he?
I nod and smile at them and turn to walk to reception.
"Thanks" I tell her as she hands me the scanner to tap my card.
Exiting the salon and all I can think about is knowing his face, his voice. Who the fuck is he? I climb back into my car and look at my nails. I hope I get to see Liam soon. Wait.. Liam. That's who it was.. Fucking Jason. Why would he lie and say he doesn't know me. That's weird..and my questions keep piling up..
Hearing my phone ping I pull it out my bag I see a text.

Sian: She's happy and playing with the twins, take your time babe Xx

Smiling at the text I quickly reply.

Stacey: Thanks babe means alot. I won't take to long Xx

Hitting send I put my phone back into my bag and make my way to my apartment I need to go through everything while I can.
Pulling off I head back home.

Climbing out my car I walk to my mail box and grab all the mail and make my way up the stairs shuffling through them quckily. I open my door and take off my coat sitting down at the dinning table I sort them into categories and come across a letter with STACEY JOHNSON scrolled across the envelope. I rip it open and find Liam's  handwriting.
I scan through the letter and my heart breaks for him. He's miserable and lonley just how I am. I thought he was happy. And he's waiting for me. Fuck I knew I should of came home sooner.
I flip through the rest of the mail and find another letter with the same name onit.

Baby where are you?
I can't do this without you. She's gone.. Dead.. My daughter has no mum. And left with me as a dad. We need you baby.
Why have you still not come back. I wrote to you twice now and your still gone. I'm soo sorry baby please forgive me I sit on your doorstep every day waiting for you but your just not coming back to me are you. I missed my chance with you haven't I? Please tell me you still love me. I need it beautiful. I need you. We both do. Come back to me baby
I love you soo much. Stacey Johnson
Always and Forever yours Liam XXXX,

My poor baby. What did I do? Why did I run when he needs me.
I feel the tears falling thinking of my king and how fucking shit his life is right now. I know how he feels.
I just sit there staring at the letters wishing I never went away now. My king needed me and I abandoned him again. And I say he needs to not run and that's what I did. Shit!
I find another one and it's shorter this time.

Hello beautiful
This is the last letter I'll ever write to you. The message is loud and clear and I totally understand and accept your decision to not want me any more. I'm trying to get my life together and be the man my daughter deserves. I miss you baby, I hope to see you one day. I love you Stacey Johnson
Always and Forever Yours Liam XXXXX

I sit there shaking my head at the letter. I need to find him. I made my decision 13 years ago. I want him and him only.
It will always and forever be him. No one will ever match my kings love for me.
Where are you Liam? Come back to me please baby..