Chapter 58 Liam's POV

Weekend at the mansion

While I'm driving the car with Jason, Becky and Lexi to the mansion I think about my conversation I had with my queen about a nanny.
"I still can't believe you got married brother, I wanted to be your best man like you was mine" Jason says and I sigh.
"It was a quick vows and I dos Jason except my queen looked sexy as hell in that red dress.." he holds up his hand.
"I get it. She looked hot man" Jason says and I chuckle. Damn right she did. And nothing underneath it, fuck. I feel my dick throb for her and its only been a few hours since I was inside of her. She's addictive and I can't get enough ever. I always need more.
"So yeah Becky looked after the children and was the witness because we needed her there. You guys will come to the big one and then we're leaving for the honeymoon that needs planning down to the the last littlest thing. It needs to be perfect for her.. For us.. I need some time tho it's gonna be difficult to get out the country anytime soon" I sigh and he nods understanding my dilemma.
"You'll sort it, you always do brother" Jason says and I look at Becky through the mirror smiling at us.
"I love your guys family and how you always stick together" she says and I smile at her.
"I like to think of you as part of the family now Becky, don't go shy on me" I tease her and she giggles. I hope my queen don't freak over mine and Becky's relationship because it's not that.
"How longs left now?" Jason asks me looking out the window.
"Another hour or so" I tell him and he sighs.
"This is miles away brother" he says and I smirk.
"That's the point bro" I tell him.

After awhile I come up to the gate and my queen puts in the code and the gates open for us.
"Fucking hell man" Jason says looking at the place and I see Becky in awe from the backseats. Yes this mansion belongs to me and my queen.
I climb out the car and make my way around to the back listening to Jason whine about how much stuff Angelica's brought for just a weekend.
"She seriously does this every time bro. Drives me crazy I swear" he says and I just laugh.
"My queen isn't so bad with all that crap that's why" I tell him pointing to all the makeup she's packed. Where does she think we're going? She's crazy but I love her.
I watch as Stacey walks into the house with the keys I gave her and the surprise when I did. She practically dived on me and fucked my brains out.
I follow them in missing being with her for all these hours it took to get here. Listening to her talk to Angelica about the place.
"I know it needs modernizing but Liam's kept it exactly how it was from the beginning. I love it so much" my queen says and I come up behind her.
"I love you so much" I tell her and she grins.
"Get a room will you" Angelica teases and Stacey laughs.
"Let me show you to your room that we chose for you" Stacey says kissing me and Angelica hands Lexi to me while Stacey pulls her up the stairs.
"Looks like it's just you and me" I say to Lexi as she stares up at me.
I want a baby with my queen so bad. Like now I don't want to wait. And I know I sound like a kid but I don't care. I need one with her. Imagining Ruby and Mya as one is weird. I need to see it for my self in my arms. It will be our baby from us rather than how it is now as much as I love it I need this for me and her.
Jason walks in carrying all Angelica's things and I just laugh at him. What did he get himself into with all this shit. Seriously.
"just leave it all there, we'll sort it later. I wanna show you something" I tell him and nod my head to follow me I open the door to the office and turn on the lights.
"Woah brother, this is nice" he says looking around. And I smile one room down three to go..
"If we all lived here.. This would be your office bro" I tell him sliding in the feels and he smirks.
"Go sit down, imagine you working in here" I tell him and he looks at me as I hold Lexi and follows me with his eyes.
I watch him sit down and get comfortable in the plush desk chair and he tries to hide his smile but I fucking seen it brother.
"You like?" I ask him already knowing.
"Like I said it is nice, I do like it tho" he says and I nod my head.
"Good, I want to show you something else too" I tell him and he huffs out having to leave obviously. Where getting to the best part bro. I thought smirking as I unlock the door to the indoor pool. And let him walk in first. I switch on all the lights and his face lights up. I know my bro, since mum took us on that first holiday he loves the water..
"Fuck! You have a god damn pool. I don't want to leave. The office sold me a little but this. I'm definitely in" he says excited and I chuckle at him.
"Still two more rooms" I tell him and I see his eyes light up.
"There's more?" he asks and I nod grinning
"Follow me bro" I tell him smiling.
Locking up the door after he finally leaves it, I walk down the corridor and into the games room turning on the lights as I go in and he looks at me like 'bro are you serious' and I just grin nodding at him.
"You could have all this brother" I tell him needing to hear him say it..
"Just show me the last room already" he says all excited and I know it's a yes already.
"Come it's down here" I tell him walking out the room and down towards the gym the other side of the pool. Opening the door smiling at Lexi Jason switches the lights desperately wanting to see the last room.
"I'm sold. It's just Angelica.. I wouldn't have to leave the fucking house" he says and laughs.
"Don't you worry about her brother" I tell him thinking my queen and I are always on the same page.