Chapter 56

After bathing the girls reading them a story they finally fell asleep and now I'm currently laying in the bath. Where the fuck is he? I climb out the bath wrapping a towel around my body hearing the back door make a noise. Please be Liam im not prepared for a break in because I will kill them. Drying quickly I wrap a robe around my body and make my way down the stairs bracing myself so I can grab something.. Anything really to help me.
"Baby" I hear quietly and breath a sigh of relief when Liam appears. Thank god.
"Where have you been baby? I was worried" I ask him and turn the lights on to see him and he's wearing a fresh set of clothes. Obvious much babes.
"Sorry I took so long wasn't as easy as I thought" he chuckles and I stand there with my arms crossed. This isn't funny.
"It's not funny Liam you've been gone hours and you come back in different clothes" I tell him and he sighs.
"I know my bad I shouldn't laugh really, I'm sorry OK. I'm sorry. It had to be done. So now it is, can we move past it please" he asks me looking me over. Sighing I wrap my arms around him and hold him against me. Stupid bastard.. But he's my stupid bastard.
"How are the girls?" he asks me
"Asleep, they were asking for you and wondering where you went. This wasn't how I expected to spend our first day as a family baby" I tell him and I know he's about to apologize again.
"Don't even apologise" I hold up my hand heard it enough tonight let alone from the beginning.
"I know, me neither but now we can" he says and I nod slowly letting go off all my overthinkingness.
"It feels different now" he says and I look at him confused
"What does?" I ask him and he sighs..
"What I just did, now that I'm married. I'm.." he stops dropping his head. My poor baby. I know what he's going to say.
"Isn't that a good thing?" I ask him running my hand over his face lifting it up to look at me.
"Yes but.. What am I gonna do now? That's my release and it's not the same anymore" he says emotional and I sigh. I understand maybe. I have my baking and he opted for violence and it worked for a time but he's older now. He can't be like that anymore.
"Baby am sorry, you'll have to find a new release. It could be fun looking" I tell him biting my lip and he perks up. That's my husband..
"Everything's fun with you my queen" he tells me and nuzzles my neck as I wrap my arms around his.
"I need to show you how.. I am so much" he says and I know he's apologizing..
"Show me right here" I tell him undoing my robe.
"Fuck my queen" he groans and starts to strip eagerly pulling his t-shirt over his head while kicking off his trainers.
I watch him as he finishes and stands there naked for me and I lick my lips. My husband is seriously sexy..
He grabs me lifting me up and sits me on the table with my legs spread wide and licks up my aching slit. He devours me slurping up and sucking on my clit harshly. And I look down on him to see his eyes changing. The beast. Just what I need..
"Yes!" I moan throwing my head back as he grips my thighs fucking me with his tongue.
He continues to eat at me and my legs begin to shake violently.
"FUCK!" I cry out as I climax feeling limp. Oh my god.
He lifts up face glistening with my juices and he slides into me without hesitation and begins to roughly fuck me hard. I look back into his eyes and see jet black orbs glowing at me with a smirk on his face. He still holds around my thighs lifting my ass off the table as he fucks me deeper.
"Fuck, Liam" I moan as I tighten around him repeatedly. Feeling my orgasm cum thick and fast buzzing through me
"Cum Now!" the beast demands and I let go sinking my teeth into my bottom lip and he let's go of my legs and grips my throat as I feel his dick swell and them cum.
"FUCK baby!" he growls deep and I tighten feeling myself cum again.
"Baby" I moan and I run my hand down his chest seeing his eyes go back to there delicious chocolate colour..
"I'm here my queen" he says still inside of me and rubbing his thumb in circles on my clit. Fuck it's sensitive.
"I need more" I tell him and he spits onto it and rubs faster. I buck my hips feeling him inside me still and tighten around him as I feel myself cumming making my whole body spasm.
"That's it baby, come for me" he says low and deep groaning. Grabbing his hand to stop him not being able to take anymore he sucks on his thumb and kisses me.
"I need a shower" he says and I laugh. So do I now.
"Thank you my queen, I feel so much better" he tells me pulling out of me and lifting me off the table.
"I can always help baby" I tell him smiling and he gives me a smile back and I think he's better.
"You wanna be my new release baby, you sure your up for that?" he says cocky raising a brow at me. Challenge accepted.
"Absolutely" I tell him thinking of the wedding night and him needing to take a break. Bless him.
"What's got you so cocky?" he asks and I fasten my robe smirking at him.
"Oh its like that baby.. OK" he says nodding and I strut past him blowing him a kiss and up the stairs to the bathroom. I seriously need a shower.