Chapter 132

Throwing my shorts to the side I watch him pull out his throbbing dick and moan just looking at him. All hot and sweaty with his dick out ready for me. Like what more could a girl want?
I lower myself back down and work his tip around my entrance with my wetness and he thrusts up into me hard.
"Fuck!" I moan as I grip his shoulders and drop my head back moans as he grabs my hips moving me how he wants it. I hold on to his shoulders and look into his chocolate eyes sparking with lust and kiss him grabbing the back of his neck and moan as he pulls me down deeper filling me further and I grind down into him. Pulling away breathless I catch my breath only for a second before me spanks my ass and I start bouncing for him just how he likes it. I push him backward and lean down lifting and riding him, rolling my hips as I gasp as he hits my gspot.
"Yess!" I cry out and he holds my ass up and fucks into me fast. I hold on and tighten around him as I feel my own orgasm build and he's groaning and watching me. I start to bounce taking myself over the edge and cum hard outside in a fucking field.
"Babyyyyy!" I scream out as he continues to  rag me on top of him rocking me fast
"FUCK!" he roars loudly as his dick throbs inside me and he explodes. I ride out our orgasms as he breaths heavily and closes his eyes. I gather my bearings and stand up slowly on shaky legs and grab my shorts and watch Liam dust himself off.
"That was epic my queen" he tells me and I grin.
"The night just keeps getting better" I tell him and he beds over to grab the shovel and his t-shirt watching him still. Fucking hell Stacey. Chill out you'll kill the poor guy.
"Let's keep it that way.. It can only get better beautiful. Now let's go home and do that again" he says and I walk over to him and kiss him tenderly.
"My life just gets better with you in it. Never change" I tell him and he smiles at me shyly and looks at me speechless. Wow
"I.. I" he stutters and then we both laugh.
"Aww baby" I coo and hug him
"I generally don't know what to say" he says sounding and looking emotional. My poor baby. I hit him hard.
"I love you baby" he says and I smile up at him.
"I love you too, let's go home" I tell him and he leads me back to the car as I hand him the key to drive.

As he pulls into the garage I take off my seat belt and climb out not waiting for him to open my door.
"You never wait anymore" he sulks and I laugh a little
"I'm sorry baby, I just get excited to be home" I tell him and he smiles at me happy with my answer.
"You couldn't of answered better than that queenie" he says and I grin at the new name.
"I love my new name baby" I tell him as I walk around to him and hug him tightly. He's so cute I love it.
"Thought I'd try it out it, just came to me baby, but I'll never stop calling you that because you will always be my baby. Always and Forever" he says and he's right. We've come a long way and we're not looking back. Our future is dark and colourful. Red and Black forever.
"I'll always love you boo. Always and Forever" I tell him and kiss him affectionately as he kisses me back with so much love I melt into him.

Putting my gun back into its box and away in the safe, I look at my knuckle dusters and run my hand over them admiring them.
"I'm enjoying my new toys baby" I tell him and he walks over to me and admires me instead of the objects.
"We'll get you more if you want.. Am sure we can find you some you'll like queenie" he says into my ear and I shiver at the low voice and nod eagerly.
"Yes please boo" I tell him spinning to face him
"You can have what ever you like" he tells me smiling. I clap happily and think about it.
"I want a red handled knife. Just to be handy you know" I say smiling up at him and he chuckles.
"I'll see what I can find baby, but I do need to talk to you at some point. And it's not a great conversation.. Its about Angelica" he says sighing and just like that my buzz is killed. Great..
"You might as well tell me now my mood dropped at the sound of her name" I tell him and he pulls me to his desk and places me infront of him sitting between my legs.
"As you know she adopted Ruby when she was born because of Amy's family, and I didn't think I needed to reverse it because she was her mum when I couldn't be there at the beginning and we were family but.. Now she's got a lawyer involved and has threatened to call the police if I don't give her Ruby.." I stop him right there.
"Is this why your going out tomorrow?" I ask him wanting to be there with him. She's my daughter.
"Yes and no.. I have other business but I'm gonna drop by and persuade her to drop it. I can't do to much because people are already involved. So I know I can't bring you as much as I want you come, you cant fuck her up.. Kill her I don't care. You just can't.. Not yet anyways" he tells me then sighs heavily irritated by it all.
"OK I understand but I have one question" I say and he nods at me.
"Why am I only just hearing about this now?" I ask him and he sighs dropping his head.
"I didn't know how to tell you and I got a phone call earlier from my lawyer saying she'd had a chat with hers, then everything that's been happening to it slipped my mind I'm sorry baby" he murmers and I lift his head up to see him.
"It's OK. Your telling me now and we'll sort it.. Her when the time comes baby. She won't take her. Over my dead body will she be taking her away from you.. Us" I tell him being deadly serious and he smiles
"We'll take her out together when the time is right. One hundred percent she's dead after everything she's done. She makes me so fucking angry" he says hitting the desk next to me and I grab his hand.
"Noo! Don't let her ruin the day. It was perfect.." I say untill I'm suddenly being picked up with him.
"Your right queenie, let's go find everyone" he says smiling at me pushing the situation back.
"Thank you boo" I tell him and kiss his offering lips.