Chapter 77

"Well that was fun baby" I tell him as we pull up at the mansion. Yeah he just killed a bunch of people and I stood there and watched him bury a body and it turned me on OK.. Shit happens. It wasn't necessarily the action but the way his body worked and flexed. Fuck I'm getting all hot again.
"It's always fun beautiful" he says and climbs out and around to me opening my door
"Thanks baby, now we can shower and do it again" I tell him and he groans at me. He loves it.
"Let's go" he says shutting the door and pulling me into the mansion.
Liam throws Jason his car keys as soon as he sees him and pulls me up the stairs giggling like a teenage as he slaps my ass.

Switching the shower on I strip out of my clothes and step in watching Liam.
"Always watching me baby" he says and steps into me under the spray of water.
"I can't help it if I find you overly sexy now can I" I say running my hand down his chest to his abdominal where he flexes his muscles under my touch.
"I've seen a new side to you baby" he tells me and I raise a brow. Why? I knew what he did.
"Go on.." I tell him and he chuckles.
"We just buried a body and we just fucked, straight after" he says and I shrug.
"I wanted you so I took what I wanted. Isn't that what you always say?" I ask him grabbing his hard dick.
"Always my queen, I love this naughty little darkness you have" he says and I bite my lip.
"That what happens when you love Liam Johnson. You get consumed" I tell him slowly pumping my hand as he licks his lips
"We're both consumed" he says and kisses me pushing me up against the cold tiled wall and spreading my legs apart.
"Let's make a baby my king" I say to him looking into his eyes and his eyes pop.
"That's all I need to hear my queen" he says and picks me up and slide into me in one swift motion.
"Yess!" I cry out dropping my head onto his shoulder as he holds me against the wall and fucks into me with deep long strokes.
I roll my hips into him and moan loudly as he builds up the speed bouncing me on his dick.
"So fucking sexy, moan for me baby" he says into my ear and groans and I can't help but repeatedly tighten around him and scratch at his back as he sucks on my neck
"Baby" I moan as I get closer needing him and he hold my hip tighter and starts to fuck me harder and deeper.
I feel my orgasm build up and I begin to feel my legs shake and go weak around him.
"Cum for me baby" he tells me as I let go and feel my climax flow through me as his dick throbs inside of me he fucks me through it and squeezes his eyes shut and he gets deeper.
"FUCKK!" he roars as he shoots his cum inside me and continues to roll his hips.
He starts to slow down and comes to a stop looking at me.
"Let's hope that was the time baby" he says and I smile at him and kiss him affectionately.
"I hope so too, I can't wait to have your baby" I tell him honestly and he kisses me again.
"You have no idea how happy that makes me beautiful" he says and I can't help but smile.

Standing in my towel looking for something to wear I take out shorts and t-shirt and pull them on quickly before Liam has a change of heart and takes me again. Not that I'd mind.

"Such a sexy ass in them baby" he tells me and I bend over picking up my towel

"You love my ass" I say and jiggle it making him groan and grab it from behind
"Don't play with me baby because I will pull them back down and fuck you right here, right now" he says and I grind my ass into his hardening dick.
"Later baby, let's go eat" I tell him spinning and kissing him.
Walking out pulling Liam along I look at him.
"Be nice" I tell him as we walk down the stairs and he sighs. Clearly he wasn't going to be.
"I don't want to talk or be around any of them I've done what needs to be done. Why they still here. Please baby don't make me" he says sulking and I sigh. He has a point but they need to work this out..
"It's not safe. And this needs sorting out once and for all" I tell him and he nods slowly still sulking.
"OK fine. If I must but I'm doing it for you" he tells me and I smile at him.
"Just try. That's all I'm asking there your family baby" I tell him and he drops his head back whining.
"Yes I know and I will try, you know I will" he says and I recite the words in my head rolling my eyes.
"Good, now bright smiles and let's go eat" I tell him turning to walk down the stairs.
Walking into the living room I see Angelica and Jason cuddled up on the sofa and I smile at them happy for them.
"Where's Liam?" Angelica asks me and I turn seeing him stood outside the room. I raise a brow at him and he huffs out walking into the room with a big smile. To much.. Way to much. Fucking hell.
"OK baby" I say to him and he drops it chuckling at me. Stupid
"How you both feeling?" Liam asks them and he's trying that's all that matters.
"Better now your both back safe" Angelica says and I nod agreeing and look to everybody.
"Who's hungry?" I ask and they all pipe up. Great..
"One at a time" I tell them like there children. Fucking hell.
"Me first baby" Liam says and I look at him.
"What does my baby want to eat?" I ask him biting my lip and he raises a brow at me.
"I can't have what I want can I.. So anything will do if your making it beautiful" he says and I laugh. My poor baby.
"Angelica?" I ask looking back at her.
"I don't know now you've put me on the spot. You choose I'm not fussy" she says and I nod and look at Jason.
"And you?" I ask him and he looks away and to Liam. Fuck sake.
"Whatever there having, I don't mind" he says and I nod walking out leaving Liam to try talk atleast.