Chapter 106

After saying our good byes to Angela and Liam making sure Jason didn't drive we headed to a restaurant and were currently waiting for our food.
"You look alot better than you did baby. You feeling it?" I ask him and he smiles at me grabbing my hand and kissing it.
"Over the moon I got my brother back. And I have you and my girls. What more could a man want" he says and I couldnt be happier for him. He's got what he wanted from today.
"I'm so proud of you for not drinking baby. I know its hard when you just want to drown init but you stayed sober and continuing to clearly. I could of drove if you wanted to drink now with your food" I tell him and he shakes his head.
"I feel alot better not drinking. I don't need it. All I need is sitting around this table" he says and smiles at the girls.
"I'm glad baby" I tell him smiling as our food gets put down infront of us.
"You know you can drink right. Don't feel like you can't because I'm not" he says and I raise a brow.
"I'm standing by you so I don't need it either baby. I'm good really" I tell him and smile and he kisses me.
"You just want some of my love juice" he says and I cough on my drink. Fucking hell Liam.
"Why would you wait till I'm drinking to say that. But your not wrong. Always baby" I tell him and he licks his lips looking around. His phone goes off and he checks it quickly and sighs
"Great.. Jason's meeting us here baby. She's kicked him out" he say and I sigh.
"If he Ubers to us and sits between the girls on the way back maybe?" I ask and Liam nods quickly texting back.
"She's such a B.I.T.C.H" I say spelling it so the girls don't understand.
"I know. But what can we do. I think his marriage is over to be honest" he says and I sigh feeling bad. Did I really do this?
"Is this my fault? Jason liking me made them the way they are.." he stops me shaking his head and sighing.
"Don't even go there. This is on her by making everything worse. I just hope he is over you if he's staying with us. Anyways enough of this depressing talk. Let's just stay happy. I'm happy" he says and smiles. I can't help smiling when he's like this.
"Let's just eat and get home. I want my love stick asap" I tell him and bite my lip making him groan at me.
"Feeling to just grab you and take you here and now infront of everyone" he says and I whimper. I want him so bad. My cleft aches for him.
"Doing that isn't helping my need for you baby" he tells me and I let out a low moan and he growls and grabs my thigh.
"Wait till we get home. The beast is coming out to play" he tells me and I bite my lip. Yes please.
I look away trying to get ahold of myself and he chuckles at me.
"Are we nearly finished girls" I ask them both looking at there plates. They've eaten more than me anyways.
"Finished mummy, yess mummy" they both say and rub their bellies. So adorable.
"Shall we go see where uncle Ace has got to outside why daddy pays the bill" I ask them and Liam grabs my ass as I stand and I let out another moan and look at him
"Stop teasing me baby" I whine and he pulls a sad face and chuckles.
"I can't help but touch what's mine, it's so sexy you know I love it" he says and I smile. He knows how to make my confidence sky rocket.
"Pay, we're leaving. Now!" I tell him making him laugh and he stands while I grab the girls and my bag walking out.
Standing outside an Uber pulls up and a tipsy Jason climbs out with a few bags and looks at me.
"Hey sexy" he says and laughs and I just stare at him raising a brow. Did he just..
Fucking hell he's drunk.
"Can I not give you a compliment without you thinking I'm 'frothing at the mouth' my bad" he says and laughs again. Please don't kill Liam's mood. Please God help me.
"Liam's coming out now" I warn him and he Covers his mouth then laughs again.
"Brother" I hear from behind me and swallow. Please say he wasn't listening.
"I know she's sexy, thank you for complimenting MY wife" he says to Jason and he just laughs again.
"He's just drunk baby, let's get him into the car" I tell Liam hoping he's not really that bothered
"I will do, you take the girls to the car. We're gonna have a chat" he says and I raise a brow at him. Fuck sake.
"No your not. Your gonna get Jason in the car now" I tell him and he raises his brow at me.
"We're having a chat, don't worry just take the girls" he tells me and I just cross my arms.
"Promise me you won't hurt him again" I say and he sighs.. Says it all.
"Come let's go forget about your chat. We can chat in the car" he says laughing and walking off. The wrong way.
"This way Jason" I tell him and sigh. It's gonna be an even longer ride home.
"Baby serious grab him, talk later he's not gonna remember anyways" I tell him and he sighs.
"I've got him just go.. Please" he says and I sigh dropping my head back.
"Fine" I say and put my hand out for the keys. He just laughs and hands them to me. Bastard.
"I'm OK baby, I promise. Nothings going to spoil my happiness" he says and kisses me before I walk off with a smile.