Chapter 144

Stepping out the shower I wrap a towel around me and think I really want to help Sian out. We have so much and she's basically struggling. I can't have that she's my best friend. Walking into my dressing room I look for what to wear while I brush my hair and rummage through clothes. I grab my red leggings and the matching top with my louboutin bag and shoes. Pulling everything on I look myself over and I'm ready for Blackpool.

Applying the bare minimum to my face I add a nude gloss and straighten my hair quickly

Grabbing a weekend bag I fill it with everything I'll need for the next two days and head to the girls room to do the same.
Walking in and I see Liam taking out clothes for the girls and I smile
"Thank you baby" I tell him as I walk over to him.
"I left everything for you to check and you can change if you want" he says then looks up at me.
"You look phenomenal my queen, I see you found the boxes I left out for you. And you like?" he asks and I beam happily.
"I fucking love. Thank you baby so much, do they look OK on tho. I wasn't sure what to wear with them" I ask him twirling and flipping my hair and he laughs.
"Well you blew my mind and made my heart stop. So that'd be a absolute yes" he says walking over to me in black jeans, with his black airforces and a red polo. Fuck he looks hot in red too.
"You look so sexy in red" I tell him and he blushes a little. Aww baby.
"Thought we'd match I know you well" he says and I kiss him softly.
"I need to ask you something. It's about helping Sian." I tell him and he nods.
"Can we give them an early wedding present. It will help with everything and we have plenty baby. I really want to help" I say and he smiles at me.
"Really really, what do I get?" he say wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Really really. And you can have whatever you want if you write a cheque for her. You choose how much. Baller" I tease and wrap my arms around his neck.
"OK my queen I can do that for you. I'll sort it now, you finish packing the girls things" he says and I kiss him affectionately showing him how grateful I am.
"I love you boo, thank you" I tell him smiling.
"I love you queenie, no thanks necessary. I want to help too" he tells me and I peck his lips happy.
"Have you packed?" I ask him as he loosens his grip on me.
"All done, just need to put everything in the car" he says and I nod walking over to the bed.
"OK well you sort Sian before she leaves and ill sort the girls" I tell him and he nods walking out.

Standing in the kitchen making a quick scrambled egg with toast for the girls and liam and myself with Sian. I plate it all up and put it on the kitchen table.
"Girls" I call out and they come running in.
"Mummy mummy, holiday?" they ask bouncing and I smile down at them.
"Just a short one for now. Come sit down and eat before we go baby" I tell them and they do as there told.
Walking out the kitchen I see Liam walking out of his office with a gleaming Sian. She must of accepted the cheque. Thank God I thought I'd have to talk to her and persuade her.
"Baby, breakfast, you too Sian" I tell her and they walk over to me.
"Babes thank you sooo much I don't know what I did to deserve you both. I love you" she says and embraces me tightly.
"It's alright babe. Your my best friend and I love you too" I tell her and hug her back.
"Now let's eat because we're leaving soon" I tell them both and pull away from the hug making my way back to the girls.

"As you don't need me for the weekend will it be OK if I go back home and see my parents. Mum's being annoying" Becky asks me as we finish up eating.
"That's fine, do you babe. If you want you can jump in with Rico and he can take you" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"Thanks Stacey, I won't be staying I'll be coming back" she says and I smile at her. She clearly don't want to leave Rico. Bless them.
"Alright well you have a key and you know the code so come and go as you wish" I tell her and she nods smiling and walks out.
"Well I'm ready to go home if your ready to leave?" Sian asks and I nod collecting the plates and putting them into the dishwasher. I really need someone to be doing this for me now. Come to think of it I haven't even met the cleaners yet.

Saying our goodbyes to everyone and warning Rico to keep it to his room Tommy takes all the luggage out and I hug Sian bye.
"Dont be a stranger babe. You can come whenever you want to. Even the children the girls would love to see them I bet" I tell her and she nods smiling.
"We'll arrange something. Get booking this holiday for us, we need one. All of us" she says as we pull apart. She hugs Liam bye too and waves to everyone else.
"See you Jason, it was good seeing you again" she tells him and decides to hug him too.
"It was good seeing you too Sian. Safe travels" he tells her and she smiles and nods at him.
I watch her walk out with Rico and Becky and climb into his car. It was good seeing her.
The girls come running over to us and waves to the car and looks up at us.
"We go too?" Mya asks me and I nod smiling.
"Yes baby. Let's get you both in daddies car" I tell them and walk out the door while Liam communicates with Tommy about what there doing.