Chapter 147 Jason's POV

It's been a few hours since Liam and Stacey left with the girls and I've never been more bored in my life. I miss them all, already. I need a fucking life. Seriously..
Pulling out my phone I text My new friend Sasha and see what she's doing today.

Jason: You free today?

I hit send and wait for her reply hoping she replies back.
Getting up I make my way into the kitchen and make myself a coffee and just as I'm pouring the hot water my phone pings. Please be Sasha.

Angelica: I guess you don't want to see your daughter as I haven't herd from you. Good to know!

Fuck! I wanna see Lexi I just don't want to see or be around her.. What the fuck do I do about that..

Jason: Of course I do. Don't be fucking dumb Angelica!

I hit send sighing thinking she's already ruining my fucking day just hearing from her and my phone pings again.

Sasha: Always free for you handsome.
Same place 4pm. Don't be late!

I smile instantly and text her back.

Jason: See you there beautiful X

Sasha: X

Oh jeez she even sent a kiss back. She's so fucking sexy. Where has she been all my life. She's single obviously has no children and works hard. She doesn't sleep with all her clients either and if she does you have to wear a condom and be screened by the agency. I on the other hand went in as a friend of a friend so I got perks. I must say I went in feeling shit and came out like a new man. She was dressed up laying on the bed waiting for me in this little black lingurie set that got ripped off of her and she loved it. I haven't had sex like that in years. Angelica became boring and wanted to be loved always. I like to dominate and fuck shit up. That's how I like sex.. My personality is weird.
Taking sips from my hot drink I sit at the table and my phone pings again and I know it's Angelica again. Fuck sake.

Angelica: Have you signed the divorce papers yet? I want this simple Jason.

Jason: Sign sealed and delivered. But you ain't keeping my house or my daughter. You ain't benefiting off me anymore.

Angelica: Your crazy if you think your taking my daughter.

Jason: You mean my daughter since I did and paid for most of it.

Angelica: I don't care. She's mine! Same goes for my other daughter. Why is she not here yet?

Jason: Go away Angelica..

Angelica: Fuck you Jason!

Jason: Hahahahaha no thanks.. I've moved on

Angelica: of fucking course you have. Your disgusting! Say bye to your daughter.

Jason: We're over. Of course I've moved on. You can't deny my baby because I don't want you. Grow up

Angelica: I will. And I have bye!

Fuck! Fuck!
I hear the front door open and get up to see Rico and Becky strolling in hand in hand.
"Yes bro, you all alone" Rico asks and I nod sighing.
"You need anything?" he asks me and I nod
"I need you to take me to Sasha for 4pm" I tell him and he smirks.
"Someone's having fun" Becky teases and I laugh. I fucking am for once.
"I'll be ready in an hour. Make sure you are to leave" I tell Rico and he nods as I walk past him and up the stairs. I need to shower and change.

Standing infront of my closet I pull out blue jeans and a white polo with my white adidas superstars and spray cologne all over. Done.
Walking out my room and down the stairs, I see Rico waiting for me with Becky too. I guess she doesn't want to be alone.
"You ready to go?" he asks me and I nod opening the door.
"Shes not to far. Hour tops then you can have your fun" I tell them making Becky blush. Loved up already. Fucking hell
"Looks like where all getting it" Rico jokes and Becky nudges him making him laugh.

"Thanks man I'll call you when I need picking up" I tell Rico as I climb out the back.
"Yes bro, don't have to much fun" he winks at me and I chuckle closing the door.
Walking up to the door I knock and hear her call out 'Come in' so I do and see her laying their just like yesterday in a baby blue set this time. That's useless and about the be shredded. Closing and locking the door I kick off my trainers and make my way to her and dive on top of her. Fuck she smells good. I kiss around her neck and down her body unclipping her bra and pulling it down her arms. I knead each full beast and pull hard on her nipples with a squeeze and she moans throwing her head back.
I suck each nipple biting down as she moans and pulls me closer.
"FUCK" she moans and I smirk into her..
Pulling back I look at her and think how did I even get her. Shes older than me by the slightest of three years and she's fucking sexy as hell. Damn.
"You ready for me" I ask her knowing the answer but wanting to hear her say it anyways.
"Wet and needy" she whimpers and I pull my t-shirt over my head and stand pulling down my jeans and boxers. Climbing back onto the bed I pull at her underwear ripping them off wanting to get to her pretty pussy and spread her legs seeing her clench with her protruding clit popping out. I slide my finger through her wetness and she grabs my hand sucking on my finger and moans I watch her retracting my finger and grab my throbbing cock. I pull out a condom and roll it over myself then rub it along her slit spreading her pussy open. I push into her and feel her greedy cunt sucking me in further. I push all the way in hard and she arches her back off the bed.
"Fuckk!" she moans and I roll my hips into her then start to fuck her hard and deep.. She claws at my back and I haven't even started yet. I pull out and flip her over wanting to fuck her like this instead and as soon as she spreads I thrust into her slapping her peachy ass.
"So sexy" I tell her as she bounces her ass off of me moaning as I roll into her.
"FUCK me!" she cries out and I smirk. Of course. I grab her throat in one hand and her hip with the other and start to really fuck into her how she wants it. How I want it. I slam relentlessly into her pussy as she repeatedly tightens around me and I know she's about to cum any minute..
"Jason!" she screams strangled from me tightening around her throat and I smirk. 1 to me
"Again?" I ask her and she nods eagerly.
"Yesss. Yesss!" she moans and I grip onto her hip and rock into her hitting her gspot she cries out and I feel the tightening all over again.
"Fuckkk!" she moans cuming as her legs shake. 2 to me.

I repeatedly thrust into her stroke after stroke making her cum a few more times then I feel my own building and I let go off her throat and grab her other hip and dig into her as I feel myself throb inside her.
"FUCKKK!" I growl as I cum and unload into the condom as I continue to pound into her.
Riding out my orgasm in her I feel my cock still hard ish so I know I need more
"Again" I tell her and pull out putting on a new condom.