The girl made herself comfortable on the chest of Brooks which could be seen from the relaxed look on her face.

With light movements, Bella stroked through the Olsen's tousled hair, whereupon the girl's nose twitched slightly, which Bella found adorable.

Something suddenly snapped her out of her thoughts...her phone.

Since she found Cedric in the room, she hadn't even thought about looking at it... not even on the car ride.

Flashback

The two of them now made their way upstairs.

Bella's only thought was to get out of here.

She was feeling very warm and needed some fresh air before she went crazy from the crowd and all the hormones in the house.

Once upstairs, she immediately felt someone grab her by the sleeve and pull her away. Looking up, she now saw that it was Elizabeth who was pulling her towards the front door.

Looking back, she saw that she no longer saw the brown-eyed boy.

They still have something to talk about.

The younger girl walked fast.

"Lizzie... wait a minute before I fall."

"Then you'll fall."

"But then my good pants will be dirty, you know." the brown eyed one said sarcastically.

Now a bit away from the house, the green-eyed one stopped abruptly. She turned around so that Bella could see the worried... but angry face of the girl.

She wanted to speak up, but she immediately felt the fists hitting her chest.

Such a thing would not hurt if the recent fresh cuts were not there.

However, she allowed the punches to continue and listened to the mostly not understandable words that could be heard from the smaller girl.

"Stupid-"

"You idiot-"

"Asshole-"

"Fuck y-"

After a while the punches stopped and the Olsen girl's gaze was directed to the floor and her voice became quieter and quieter.

Bella took this as a sign.

She grabbed the wrists carefully, whereupon the girl flinched at that.

Lizzie was about to pull her arms away when Bella wrapped her arms around the girl.

Lizzie wasn't the only one who was exhausted... so was Bella.

All the Brooks needed at the moment was a tight... tight hug despite the pain.

The one tear she couldn't stop now flowed.

Elizabeth wanted to be angry with the girl, but she understood from the silence that it didn't fit right now, so she entered the hug, while stroking her hand lightly through the girl's hair.

Bella did not start crying, but the physical contact was an alternative to replace her sadness and anger in a way.

Otherwise, she probably would have hit or preferably broken something at that moment... but she had Lizzie.