Uncontrollable Feelings:

Start from the beginning

Asher clears his throat.
"And Asher too is a beauty! Kind of like a greek god! You're gorgeous honey"mom winks at Asher.

"It's a trait they took from their father"Caroline clarifies. "So my daughter in law is your brand ambassador? Which brand are you talking about anyway?"

"Uh my own cosmetic company"mom answers in a duh tone. 

"You have a Cosmetic Company?!"Caroline shrieks, jaws literally on the floor.

"Um yeah? Croxford Cosmetics "Mom grabs a shopping bag from under the table and places it on the top. It was navy blue with Croxford Cosmetics scribbled in gold on it. Caroline is dumbstruck but Asher isn't so surprised.

"We launched our Swift Sisters Collection not too long ago and I would like you to have this as a token from an old friend"mom hands her the bag and Caroline is at the brink of tears as she peeps into it.

"Thanks Khloe! This means a lot to me but how? How did it start? I knew you were a makeup artist then"Caroline gushes and my mom begins to tell her the history of the company while serving us some wild Alaskan Salmon. 

"Hey do you think there's a way we can excuse ourselves and be alone?"Asher whispers in my ear while we eat. His breath tingling my skin. I feel that tingling sensation behind my navel again.

"Why? They are fun to be with"I retort in a whisper as Caroline and Khloe talk about their life as young adults and how they had their kids and blah blah blah.  To be honest, I wasn't really following the conversation.

"Yeah but I think they need their privacy"Asher whispers. I continue to eat. Riele just stared at Caroline blankly as she made gestures with her hand, explaining something to Khloe.

"Mom! Asher and I are taking a walk in the garden"I state and they stop blabbering.

"Sure honey! Just be careful"Mom shoos me away and concentrates on the rest of the story from Caroline. I lead Asher to the backdoor and opened it, leading to our garden. The full moon was out, reminding me of what happened at the Science laboratory yesterday.

The roses had bloomed to my surprise and they smelt awfully good in the night's air.

"Okay so we are alone now"I extol and sit on a huge rock. "What do we do now?"I raise my eyes to look at Asher and he places something in my hair. It's like a flower. He stares into my eyes and I'm lost in his green ones.

His eyes trail to my lips and he just stares at them like forever. I just stare back, unmoving.

"This garden is amazing"he finally speaks up and I release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Yeah it was my mom's idea"I reply admiring the greens blending with the colourful flowers. I gaze at him for a brief second as he unplucks another flower. This one was a daisy.

He places it in my hair and smiles.
"Hmm....you look like"he trails off.
I just chuckle as he taps his chin.

"I probably look like Moana"I state.

"Yeah I guess"he chuckles and grips my hand. I feel electricity move throughout my entire body.

"I really wanted to do this again"he admits with a lopsided grin.

"Do what?"I ask curiously as my heart beat accelerates. His hand encircles my waist and I feel my cells bouncing around that area.

"This"he slams his lips against mine and I just melt into the kiss like the last time. The same feeling from last time overcomes me and I feel like I'm on cloud nine. It begins to drizzle lightly as I feel raindrops settle on my skin.