Uncontrollable Feelings:

Start from the beginning

"It's crazy Honey! We've got new clients and investors dropping in"she gushes as she rummages through my closet for a dress.

"That's great"I comment and she holds up a crimson v neck dress with glitter all over.

"What about this? It would suit you"she places it on my bed. "I need to go and change honey! Caroline will be here soon! Look great"she walks out of the door.

I sigh and slip into the crimson dress. Afterwards, I wore my red bracelet to match and tied my blonde hair into a ponytail. I then applied my face moisturizer and some eyeshadow. Finally my red lipstick and mascara. I placed everything back into my drawer and checked myself out in the mirror. My white stilletos sparkled at my feet.

Ding dong!

They are here! I begin to panic. I hope I look good. I check my nails and it's not that bad. I've stopped the bad habit of biting them long ago. Mom promised to give me a manicure later on.

There's a knock on my door and my stomach clenches. I take a deep breath and open the door. I gasp, astounded.

Asher stood there looking gorgeous in his tux as he wore a bored expression which was replaced with surprise.

"You're the guy my mom was talking about?"I blurt with a chuckle.

"You're the girl my mom was talking about?"Asher questions in amusement.

"What a coincidence "We both blurt at the exact same time.

"By the way, you look stunning "he commends.

"Thanks!"

"Asher! Tiffany! Get down here"I hear my mom holler.

"Shall we?"he crooks his elbow  and I insert my hand in.

"Sure! Why did you come to get me?"I ask curiously.

"My mom asked me to come and get you. I was bored because I thought she was going to link me up with another girl! But then, I'm happy to know it's you and no other girl"

"I'm happy too. I also thought my mom was hooking me up with a strange guy"I huff.

"Look at them! They're so cute"Caroline gushes at the table as we approach. "Tiffany?"she asks recognising me.

"Hello Mrs.Reynolds "I greet formally as Asher pulls out a chair for me to sit in. Riele was sitting in between my mom and Caroline while Asher chose the spot next to me.

"You know my daughter?"my mom asks, baffled

"I met her at the university  once, where my son introduced her as his friend"Caroline rants.

"Oh so you know each other? Interesting"my mom gushes. I flash them a beam.

"Your daughters are beautiful and elegant Khloe! I love them!"Caroline compliments as she admires me.

"Thanks! Your son is undoubtedly handsome I must say, so gallant too"my mom compliments and I smile. Asher had a proud beam on.

"Well you haven't seen the other one yet! He's a real work of art. Girls basically swoon over him all the time"Caroline rattles, playing with her extensions. I loved her hairstyle. It was simple yet so beautiful.

"Where is he?"Mom demands.

"He's on a trip! But you know him"

"I do?"Mom questions and I stifle a giggle.

"He's Calvin Reynolds!"Caroline exclaims and my mom is wide eyed.

"Oh my God! You're joking right? He's your son? I watched Sunna's show yesterday and he was being interviewed with Camilla Stone! Our brand ambassador "Mom blurts. "You're right! He's so sexy "Mom states and Caroline laughs.