"Good going Cal! You're now on standby for the next game! Camilla, you're next"

Camilla grabs a blue ball from the set and tosses it into the machine. It ticks and she tenses up again.

"Here's your riddle Camilla! What breaks without even touching it?"

Camilla releases a sharp breath and let's out a laugh. Sunna laughs alongside with the others.

"That's a tough one"Jace comments. "What do you think it is?"he asks me.

"I have no idea"I reply.

"You're still going to tell me what happened next right?"Jace demands and I shrug.

"I might"

"Uh....glass?"Camilla responds and Sunna shakes her head.

"Nope! Try again Camilla"

Calvin seems to be thinking hard from where he is sitting. I wish I was there to help Cammy out with this riddle even if I don't have the slightest idea to it.

"A promise?"Camilla asks uncertain

"Yes it's a promise!"Sunna announces with a chuckle and the crowd applauds. "Good job Camilla! I hope you keep your promises"she commends

"I do Sunna"Camilla replies with a chuckle.

"That was an interesting game right there! We have more coming your way! We will be right back"Sunna spills and another commercial comes on.

"Alright! Start spilling the beans Asher"Jace mocks and I groan.

"Fine"I state with an eye roll and he's grinning at me. "She slipped on a spillage and I caught her in my arms before she tumbled onto the floor "

Jace gasps.

"And then we looked into each other's eyes and then it happened"I conclude with a lazy sigh.

"What happened?"Jace tries to play dumb. He's trying to tease me.

"You know what"I reply, annoyed.

"I don't know! Just spill it"he cackled.

"No I won't! Now I've got other things to do"I head to the bathroom to freshen up and lock the bathroom door so that he wouldn't slip in here and remind me of the damn kiss. I peel my clothes off my body and sink into the bathtub. I just inhale the grape and apple scent of my shampoo and it brings back all the memories. Tiffany was attractive in the moonlight. It was just a beautiful scene that got my hormones raging. She looked like a goddess.

Okay stop! Get out of my head! I can't fall in love with another girl! Especially with her! No! Stupid brain!

I concentrate on my hair and wash all the dirt out of it without thinking about Tiffany.

____

I slip back into the room and Jace is still watching the show. He smirks at me as I get into my pyjamas.

"What?"I ask.

"I'm just surprised"He chuckles and I roll my eyes. "But then I have good news for you! You're ahead of Aiden now! If you keep on being consistent, you can win this bet"

"Whatever"I tuck myself into bed and face the television.

"What's Calvin doing?"I ask as he arranges a deck of cards.

"He's building a castle out of those! It's his next task from Sunna"Jace explains. Camilla is beside him, placing some cards together.

"That would take hours to build"I whine, pitying Cal.