He received a beeping sound from his earbud so he responded immediately,

“Baekhyun-ssi! Is Ozul Vex there?!” it was Nam Joon speaking.

Not in a million thoughts did he guess it was that freaking demon!

“He's attacking on the universe!”

Nam Joon answered confidently, “Don't panic. The shield is unbreakable. It will take some time for it to fully get destroyed. Take everyone to a safe spot and keep yourselves protected until we get there!”

With that, he hung up their communication. Baekhyun acted according to the order and took immediate steps to push every resident to a certain place.

-------------

Meanwhile, all ships that were at the demon's residence were already on the way to the universe. It seemed like the fear itself feared their brave hearts.

Princess Aereum was with the senior guardians since they were the one doing the most important tasks.

“Ozul Vex has yet to take Seok Jin's power. So with whatever he has, it won't be enough to destroy the universe. I'm guessing he can at least pierce through the shield and kill the residents over there.”

The others nodded and thought for a plan.

Hoseok looked through the documents and explained, “From what information I received, there is another large spaceship in front of the universe and shooting lasers.”

Jimin added quickly, “So our significant step is to enter inside that ship.”

After a long time, Seokjin cleared his throat which caught everyone's eyes and glanced at him patiently.

He with his own theory spoke, “Fairy Ella is mostly to control that ship now. We need to wipe her out first.” he glanced at Jungkook, “Can you do it?”

The young senior guardian tilted his neck sideways and tightened his knuckles, causing his bones to crack and show his muscular strength. “Leave it to me.”

Seokjin smiled a little and continued, “As for Ozul Vex, he will approach us once we make our presences aware nearer his spaceship. He will probably use his power to slay all of us.”

With a pause, he put more importance on this, “But remember, if we try to fight him, we'll be stepping into our own death beds. We have to keep escaping his attacks until some guardians will sneak inside his ship.”

Taehyung raised his hand, “Fairy Ella will be the only one inside. Why the need for many guardians?”

He glanced at the younger and said an interesting point, “You're forgetting one thing, Taehyung.”

“The real Ozul Vex will be sleeping all the time.”

“Take in mind that he will be in his dream travel. His body will be sleeping somewhere inside the ship and his soul will be the one doing everything outside. There’s no benefit by attacking on his soul unless we harm his body first.”

“Once we harm his body, his soul will eventually return to his body and that's the chance the Princess will take to kill him forever.”

The senior guardians nodded with a positive smile. Somehow, there was this hidden hope that everything will be like they planned. That they will finally be able to clean the evilness off their lives.

------------

Seokjin wanted everything either to go as slow as possible or as fast as possible. He didn’t want to stand before the demon again. For now, he held inescapable power and he could lose his life in a blink of an eye.