His important question caused everyone to stand up and look at each other with fear. Ozul already had Yoon Min's dream travel power. If he wanted, he could demolish anything and wreck through any elements. It's necessary to know his presence or else, things will be gone before they realize it.

Above all, Aereum realized everything and released a frightened gasp for the first time of her afterlife. The senior guardians all looked at her, surprised and worried. They waited for her to say because even though they had a slight guess, they just didn’t want it to come true.

She looked at the others and in a whispering voice, she let out,

Love Universe....

----------

“Is she alright!?” Yian struggled to run through the large crowd of guardians and fairies. The whole universe was alarmed by their comeback with the lost guardian. They just had to see her and all were gone to shock seeing her poor state.

She gasped to see her friend, almost dead.

“W-wait..is she even--”

“Even if she is, we'll try to bring her back.” Beomgyu replied sternly, making everyone gossip about his protectiveness towards her.

Baekhyun made himself present in the crowd, “Let's go. Guardian Myeong Jo has prepared her bed.”

He nodded and carried the almost dead guardian to a safe room.

Upon entering the room, Myeong Jo almost went into shock before approaching towards them,

“Oh my God, Yoon Min! What happened to her?!”

Beomgyu made her lay down on the soft bed and covered her with a blanket.

One by one, guardians started filling inside the room. Some wanted to help genuinely while some just wanted to watch a drama.

The girls mostly sat around her and began warming her with whatever they had. Warm water, warm soaked cloth, even Sung Rin thought to use a hairdryer but chose not to because it might look stupid. Her body was ice cold and showed no sign of melting down.

“She's like an ice cube! What are we gonna do?” Koushi asked her friends.

Beomgyu answered instead, “Just keep trying. She was worse before. Believe it or not, the temperature of her body increased a little while bringing her back. Just keep warming her.”

Myeong Jo quirked her eyebrow up and asked, “And what are we gonna do about her not breathing?”

There was no answer that anyone inside the room could give. Knowing there's half possibility that she's dead already, yet they just kept a little hope inside them to see her open her eyes again.

Suddenly there was a loud, vulgar noise, that rang though everyone’s ears and pained them.

Everyone panicked and glanced at each other for an explanation. Beomgyu looked out through the window and his eyes widened to see, that a ferocious laser was being struck upon their shield.

“ATTACK!! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!”

It took one scared person to yell a nonsensical thing and everyone just started to run away while screaming in fear and dread. Terror hit upon the universe as all were escaping to save their lives.

Baekhyun was already outside and saw a full view of what was going on. From a horrifying spaceship, someone was shooting a heated laser on their shield. The shield however was built strong. It won’t be broken that easily.