SPECIAL CHAPTER

Third Person's POV

"How can you remember me while them, Xiaojun can't remember me?" Xinyi asked Ten who was now busy peeling the apple.

Ten still didn't answer her.

"Ten please..."

She heard him sigh.

"Because everything that happened is true. We all truly survived. Xiaojun can remember you too, but they act like they didn't" Ten looked at Xinyi and smiled.

"Xinyi, the time when the asylum exploded, I finally got out. I'm fine. Then I also saw Xiaojun holding you. We successfully made it. We escaped." Ten explained.

"But why don't they believe me?"

"Because we made it like you had an accident.  When we got out and took you to the hospital I found out that you were comatose. I can't tell others that the asylum exists, so I talked to the doctor to let them know that you had an accident. I called your parents and told them the reason for your comatose. I also didn't tell them that we exist. I don't want to tell it. In the 5 months you sleep we have to take care of our lives. We also found out that this asylum is different from that asylum. This is the real WayV Asylum so we are applying to become a doctor here." Ten smiled at Xinyi and stroked her face.

"How about Juchae? Isn't she dead then how she's alive?" Xinyi asked.

"In her case, Mrs. Chen hid her body. It was located in the place where you should wait for us. Hendery saw that and that's when he found out that Juchae is alive and still breathing, Mrs. Chen was putting her to sleep. That's why you notice that she's so weak. I can't understand how she was able to put Juchae to sleep for so long." Xinyi nodded.

"But why? Why am I here? Why do you have to take me here instead of going home?" Xinyi

"Because I found out that your parents are abusing you. They pretend that they're are worried about you but they are not" Ten

"Ten don't say th--"

"I'm telling the truth Xinyi, I saw it by myself when I visited your house. I saw all of your belongings were on the outside. I don't know why they did that even though they knew you were comatose. Most of all, I can hear them saying bad things about you. If you don't believe me why would they send you here in this asylum if they know you're fine?"

Xinyi burst into tears when Ten said that. So All this time, that's what her parents do to her?

"I don't want to hate them" she sobbed.

"I know, that's why I sent you here. Just stay here with me. Stay with us until you recover. I promise Xinyi, I will take care of you forever" smiled Ten.

"Me too" they both looked at the person who spoke.

"Xiaojun" Xinyi called. Xiaojun smiled at her.

"I can't stop myself to come here Xinyi, I want to say that I remember you but I can't hahaha." Xinyi smiled at Xiaojun's comment.

"it's fine" Xinyi.

"Take some rest Xinyi, we're always here for you"

"I love you guys"

"We love you too"

This is the end of the Special Chapter! No more part 2 guys! It's up to you to decide which one Xinyi's going to choose ^^.

By the way, I just made a little summary about here/in the epilogue.

The truth is that they all really remember Xinyi but they just pretend that it's not because they don't want the public to know about WayV Asylum where they came from. Remember the part where Xiaojun explained how they closed the asylum because of its mismanagement? That was the reason why they did not inform that they were from there.

As for Xinyi, yes she actually got comatose because of the explosion. She hit her head hard which is the reason why she got into a coma. Like what her mother said when she was in the hospital. It was Ten's plan to not expose what really happened.

About Ten, how he survived, he made it until the end. Remember that he escaped from Mrs. Chen and ran out. He still made it, when he came out, he saw that Xiaojun was already holding the unconscious Xinyi.

Ten also asked the doctor a favor about Xinyi's situation. Ten also suggested taking Xinyi to the asylum because of her parents' situation.

 Ten also suggested taking Xinyi to the asylum because of her parents' situation