025

Xinyi's POV

"Who's Juchae?" I curiously ask.

Instead of answering me, he stood up.

He shrugged.

"I don't want to answer that. Maybe ask Hendery or Winwin?" I sigh.

"Okay fine"

"By the way, go back to your room now, they might looking for you. You've been here for almost an hour." I inform him.

"But promise me, you'll help us get out of here" he spells out.

"I'll try, but I need to know about the other patient first okay?" He nodded.

"Okay, bye! See you tomorrow!" he said lively and left. I sigh while watching him.

This time I have to believe them. I know I am violating what Mrs. Chen told me but I don't care anymore. I can see the pain in Yangyang's eyes.

He was too young when he experienced that kind of torture.

How can they do that?

-

The next day, I didn't waste any time and had already started doing my work.  I only have 20 minutes to stay in their room. If I could try to listen to everyone, I will do it. I need to know everything about them. 

After I handed them the food I went back to Winwin's room. As I used to do, I will feed him and maybe this is also the right time to ask some questions about him.

"Winwin" I call him as I feed him some food.

"Hmm?" he hums.

"How did you get here in this asylum?" I question. He just sarcastically laugh as a response.

"I'm serious, Winwin. I found out about Yangyang and I think I need to know yours too" I commented.

"I have nothing to tell you." He responds.

"But please Winwin-"

"I don't want to tell you."

It is really difficult to ask this person.

"Fine" I annoyingly respond back.

Maybe it's not that easy to find out about them. But even if it's hard, I will still try to find it out. I need to save them. After that, I also started going to the others. The last room I entered was Hendery's room. I'm still curious about what Yangyang said last night.

"I'm back" I inform him. He just glanced at me and ignored me. I glimpsed at my watch. I still have a few minutes to talk to him.

"Hendery..." I called. Again, he didn't respond to me.

"I just want to ask something" again, he still didn't answer me.

"Do you know Juchae?" When I said that, he immediately looked at me and stood up.

I was surprised when he suddenly held my hand.

"Yes, you know her? If yes, can you help me to find--"

"Hendery, I'm sorry but I don't know her. Yangyang just told me." he let go of my hand and walked away from me.

"Ow, I thought you knew her." you can tell that he's disappointed. I noticed that he was holding the edge of his clothes tightly.

"I thought I can see her again- no... I thought I can finally find out where she was. Where did Mrs. Chen put her after she was drowned" Hendery stated and took a sits. He looks down and I could see the shed of tears in his eyes. He's crying...

"I hate them. I really hate them. They let Juchae drown... They let the person I love drown..."

-

Third Person's POV

Winwin suddenly opened his eyes when he heard the conversation in the other room. He can hear it clearly. He could hear Xinyi's voice mention a woman's name.

"Winwin" Winwin just looked at the man standing in front of him.

"Why? Why is Xinyi asking about Juchae!?" Winwin angrily asked. Ten sigh sadly.

"I don't know too, Winwin." Ten respond.

"My angel is already in peace! But they still have the courage to mention her name!?" Winwin argues. He tried to remove those chains again but just like before he failed.

"Winwin, calm down. They might hear you." Ten said, trying to calm Winwin down.

"How!? How can I calm down if they're talking about Juchae again!" he uttered. Ten decide to grab Winwin's pills to calm him down. This is the only way to calm Winwin down.

"I'm sorry Winwin but you need to calm down or else Mrs. Chen will find out that Xinyi is asking about us" the last thing Winwin heard before he passed out.

 Chen will find out that Xinyi is asking about us" the last thing Winwin heard before he passed out

To those who ship Winwin and Xinyi, I'm so sorry :<

Follow me on IG for some updates on my works:  @ /bb.aubreyshin