033

Third Person's POV

The surroundings fell silent because of what happened. Juchae didn't know what she was going to do. Hendery pulled away from the kiss and look her in the eyes.

"Juchae, I want you to be mine" Hendery confesses. Juchae still remain silent, still surprised about what happened.

"I'm sorry, did I surprise you?" Hendery panicked when Juchae didn't answer him. Juchae came back to her senses.

"I- No, I'm fine." she awkwardly points out. She could feel her heart beating faster.

"Juchae, I'll repeat can yo--" Hendery's words were interrupted when Ten suddenly entered.

"Juchae, Mrs. Chen is coming here!" he shouted. Juchae and Hendery look at him confused.

"And?"

"They found out about your plan, that you were asking about us!" Juchae's eyes widened when Ten inform that.

"Let's go" Juchae pull Hendery but he stopped her.

"Where are we going?" He asked confused.

"We're leaving here, you're all looking fine. They didn't treat you right. So let's run away together" Juchae demanded but Ten immediately blocked her.

"You can't handle them Juchae. They're too strong. If we can't handle them, how about you?"

"Aren't you a doctor? You're their doctor before, will you just let them die here without getting their freedom? Will you let your patient suffer forever? Will you let them be here without even seeing the real world? Because me Ten, I wouldn't. I will never let my patients experience that. I am a doctor and you've also become a doctor. If you failed to save them. Then I will save them by myself." Juchae argue back and immediately pulled Hendery out of his room

They were about to go to Winwin's room but someone instantly stopped them.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Chen asks coldly. Juchae glared at her.

"Let them go" she argues. Mrs. Chen smirked at her.

"And who are you to command me?" Mrs. Chen argued back.

"Because I said it, what your doing in this asylum is not right. It's not true that some of the patients have disorders here. So let them go because they deserve to live peacefully!" Juchae demand angrily.

"Is that so? Okay, but it one condition"

"What is it?" Juchae didn't hesitate to ask her, trying her best to save her patients.

"Sacrifice yourself and I'll let them go."

I have Jaehyun Filo Au in Twitter check it out! (@_nanajeong is my username)