050

Third Person's POV

Ten smirks at Mrs. Chen as she said that.

"Go on, shoot me" Ten expressed bravely.

"I'm really amazed at you, Ten. You're brave huh" Mrs. Chen said.

"But no matter how brave are you, you still failed" and then Mrs. Chen snickered at him.

"Even if I failed before. That would be the last time and it won't happen again" he remarked.

"Really? Do you think you can get out of here?" Mrs. Chen.

"No, but I know they've escaped. Besides, I'm not a fool Mrs. Chen to not know that you already know our plan. I know you're still planning to kill us and after that, you'll follow them. But I'm sorry, you can't do it" Mrs. Chen's smirk was instantly lost when Ten stated that.

"If you think you finally win, then you're wrong" Ten's grin widened even more.

"What do you want-" she didn't finish her words when Ten suddenly kicks her so that's why she can release her gun.

Ten took it and pointed at Mrs. Chen.

"You forgot that I'm a man and I can hurt you" Mrs. Chen laughed.

"Let's say all of you finally escaped, do you think she'll be yours?" she asked.

"Ten, even if you get out of here she'll always look at Xiaojun. I think you forgot that Xinyi's first kiss is Xiaojun. You're so crazy in love with her but you just let her to someone else. What a pity" Mrs. Chen teased.

"Shut up" Ten

"Accept the fact" Mrs. Chen.

"I don't-- shit" Ten looked immediately look at the bomb as he remembered that it had been activated.

59 seconds.

"Fck you" He just said to Mrs. Chen and was about to go out when Mrs. Chen suddenly pulled him.

"Let's die here together, Ten!" she cheerfully said. Ten kicked her again causing Mrs. Chen to sit on the ground again.

Ten quickly go out of his room, he had no time.

-

Xinyi's POV

"I'm here" I stood up immediately when I heard Lucas's voice.

I went out instantly to meet them. Hoping that they're complete. I hope Kun and Ten are there too.

But I was wrong, Kun and Ten are not with him.

"W-where are they?" I asked nervously.

"I think they were here already?" Lucas asked us.

"They're not here yet" I heard Yangyang say.

"Shit they're still there" Lucas immediately ran back.

I didn't hesitate anymore, and also ran back.

"Xinyi!" I heard Xiaojun shout.

I don't care anymore, I want to make sure that they're safe.

I run faster as I could when I saw the asylum. Lucas stopped when he saw Kun.

I hurried even more to approach them. When I approached them, I directly asked him.

"Where's Ten?" I asked Kun confusedly.

"Ten isn't here yet?" Kun also asked confusedly.

I shook my head.

"No way" I was about to run again to the gate when Lucas stopped me.

"Xinyi! You can't!" Lucas shouted at me.

"But Ten is in there!" I shouted back.

I will not allow him not to be included.

-

Third Person's POV

"It's going to explode in 1 minute! So let's go!" Kun shouts. It was the reason why Xinyi insisted to go straight to the asylum again.

"Xinyi! Let's go--"

"No! I won't go without Ten!" Xiaojun instantly hugged Xinyi to stop her to go inside.

"Xinyi, please listen to me. We need to go back, the bomb is going to explode--"

"No Kun! Ten is still in there!" Xinyi's struggle again causing to Xiaojun to release her.

Xinyi ran again towards the asylum.

"Xinyi!"

"No!"

Xinyi seemed like she doesn't hear anything at those times. Even so, the three still followed her.

"Xinyi-"

Xinyi suddenly stopped when the asylum suddenly exploded.

"T-ten"

"Xinyi get out of there! The bomb that I put will explode!" when Xiaojun heard what Lucas said, he instantly pulled Xinyi. The exact time that Xiaojun pulled Xinyi is also the time that the bomb exploded near them causing them to fall down and lose consciousness.

 The exact time that Xiaojun pulled Xinyi is also the time that the bomb exploded near them causing them to fall down and lose consciousness

I've been busy due to my school requirements. I will try to finish this book as soon as possible since the ending is near.